2009 oliversprings football

4th&goal

Actually no im not a coach, im just a fan of OS.

And trust me they would love to see rockwood in the playoffs im sure too with as much as rockwood lost lat year and if i remember correctly that was a pretty darn good game last year and OS returns a lot of their key players

If OS really wanted to play us, they had a chance to - and passed!!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known coach Bracket for a few years and have have coach Webb for many years they are both fine men and both have my resepct. I would like for all the county teams to play each other it's better gate$ and bragging rights but if they don't play it's not the end of the world OZ has been down and RW has too but not as bad.

This thread is for OZ not RW I hope both teams have a good year and make the playoffs.

Bla Bla Bla... And the truth be known about it really none of the returning players from RW. has gotten and Pt. The Qb. didnt get and Pt and didnt even play him on Jv? And Dillion is a okay Running back

but is still young. Rw will have no speed. And Oz on the other hand has Qb. Miller witch got Pt.

and did great for a freshman. And for backs you got Sr. Coty Lively witch didnt get alot of Pt

on 'O' but is a good back and finished 2nd in the race at the jambree and lead 4 in tackels as a db. and So. Jordan. Witch is a good Rb to and has speed. And dont for get about the line this year is alot strong than last yr. And no small lineman at all.

Go Oz /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bla Bla Bla... And the truth be known about it really none of the returning players from RW. has gotten and Pt. The Qb. didnt get and Pt and didnt even play him on Jv? And Dillion is a okay Running back

but is still young. Rw will have no speed. And Oz on the other hand has Qb. Miller witch got Pt.

and did great for a freshman. And for backs you got Sr. Coty Lively witch didnt get alot of Pt

on 'O' but is a good back and finished 2nd in the race at the jambree and lead 4 in tackels as a db. and So. Jordan. Witch is a good Rb to and has speed. And dont for get about the line this year is alot strong than last yr. And no small lineman at all.

Go Oz /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Truth be known.....Rockwood will be rather Sr. heavy with about 14 returning starters next season.

Anyone know how the playoff brackets will work this year??.....say Rockwood finishes as the #1 2A team form district 3 would we play the #2 or wildcard from district 4.....or 2 or wherever??I think OS will finish 2nd in your district......any ideas where you will go in the first round??

• 1 month later...

If OS really wanted to play us, they had a chance to - and passed!!!!

why does it matter to you so much? calm down os is playing them in the jamboree. we will see what both teams have against each other then. is that good enough for you to stop posting and go somewhere else?

Where did you hear this??.....I thought that schedule wasnt made till the fall

the coaches supposedly agreed to that after rockwood requested to play OS. and the OS players have a schedual for all the scrimages and pre-season games that coach brackett handed out to them