2009 oliversprings football

4th&goal

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i love being hated im not even going to say anything. But when oz comes out this year and proves to every one that were in to win then every one will be worried but until then all your going to do is get on here and talk trash about Oliver springs so what if we have and a few down year!!! And for the rockwood kid.... no your right rockwood has'nt played a harder scdual then us.... but tell me has rockwood went threw a coach change? and when you start to lose you dont have the kids that want to play... But yeah when you start winning you will have the kids to come out and play for you... But i will tell you what i do hope rockwood and oliver springs do meet in play offs because im tired of you getting on here and running your jaw... so all im asking is make it to the playoffs

yeah i hope taht rockwood does make it to the playoffs. (i already know os is) and they play first round so all these people would shut up about rockwood and oliver springs not playing each other. and slim i do think a jamboree is a good chance for both teams to show what they have... you must think it isnt enough time for rockwood to even score against os. so please shut your mouth and go somewhere else no one wants to here anything from you anymore!

haha i love being hated im not even going to say anything. But when oz comes out this year and proves to every one that were in to win then every one will be worried but until then all your going to do is get on here and talk trash about Oliver springs so what if we have and a few down year!!! And for the rockwood kid.... no your right rockwood has'nt played a harder scdual then us.... but tell me has rockwood went threw a coach change? and when you start to lose you dont have the kids that want to play... But yeah when you start winning you will have the kids to come out and play for you... But i will tell you what i do hope rockwood and oliver springs do meet in play offs because im tired of you getting on here and running your jaw... so all im asking is make it to the playoffs

Rockwood played a harder schedule just last year.....OS did the year before.....with both teams being region 2, the schedule's were'nt that different ......the difference has been in the results....both should make the playoffs.....but i have no idea where each will go

Rockwood played a harder schedule just last year.....OS did the year before.....with both teams being region 2, the schedule's were'nt that different ......the difference has been in the results....both should make the playoffs.....but i have no idea where each will go

not trying to start a fight or anything but did rockwood play alcoa,loudon,c.a.k,mcminn central, and sweetwater all of which made playoffs.most made it to the second round

not trying to start a fight or anything but did rockwood play alcoa,loudon,c.a.k,mcminn central, and sweetwater all of which made playoffs.most made it to the second round

not trying to start e fight or anything but do you or OZ ever get your facts right?? Yes Rockwood played Alcoa,CAK,Loudon,and Sweetwater....all region 2 teams and Sweetwater didn't make the playoffs......they finished 5th in the region.....behind Rockwood and ahead of OS....no we didn't play McMinn Central,but did play #2 Oneida.....as i said before...the schedule's were not that different