Commando Classic

yep

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just talked to our assistant coach and as of right now the games are still on but please dont take this as a definite.She said they are working on fields right now and its not canceled as of 10:20 this morning.

Just found out 12 and 1:30 games either cancelled or pushed back. 3:00 and 3:30 slots are on time. Don't take my word for it, check with your coaches.

We just talked to our assistant coach and as of right now the games are still on but please dont take this as a definite.She said they are working on fields right now and its not canceled as of 10:20 this morning.

Games at 12:00 have been pushed back to 3:30. Heritage (maryville) and Grissom (ala) have dropped out so coach Griff has changed some teams times and who they play but as of right now things have been pushed back to 3:30. The coaches that game times changed have already been notified. There are also teams that are willing to stay and play on Sunday (approx 10), due to tomorrow's impending rain.

As much as I love softball and have sat through many a game in frigid or sweltering weather, I wonder if this tournament should be called off.

I hate it for HHS to miss out on this fund-raiser, but it is miserable outside.

However, if they do decide to play, I will be there to cheer our team on.

As much as I love softball and have sat through many a game in frigid or sweltering weather, I wonder if this tournament should be called off.

I agree. I sure it's a fund raiser, but it isn't very enjoyable sitting in miserable weather getting sick!

Good post.

Me, too. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

never saw anyone working on fields. could have got friday games in