REGION TOURNAMENT AT JOHNSON COUNTY

agitator53

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> how sweet that you take up for your little boyfriends

Have no dog in this argument but sure wish LONGHORN07 would shut up and we could get back to talking basketball, the whole basketball world does not revolve around Johnson County, by the way we will see you in Knoxville, Longhorn07 if you make it that far!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have I been wrong about besides Grainger bragging on McBee air balling free throws? HAHAHA....

Vader I have to admit I laughed when he did that. That place was LOUD at the time though. If I was shooting I would probably have tried to compensate for my nerves and thrown it completely over the backboard /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What have I been wrong about besides Grainger bragging on McBee air balling free throws? HAHAHA....

You guys sure are mean on this site! Please don't punish me LORD VADER. (E-G-O)??? Please tell me you are not of drinking age LORD. OHHH OHHH the dark side has me.... help help....Lord Vador is thinking me to death...Just kidding, LORD...

Have no dog in this argument but sure wish LONGHORN07 would shut up and we could get back to the original topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ok, like I said I have a feeling you wont be hearing from ole longhorn 07 too much after Tuesday night. Somebody might wanna get a contact number for him though, he takes his longhorn basketball kinda seriously. The kid might be on suicide watch....... just sayin

Vader I have to admit I laughed when he did that. That place was LOUD at the time though. If I was shooting I would probably have tried to compensate for my nerves and thrown it completely over the backboard /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it's a very tough place to play and they do get a little wilder up there than most places...

You guys sure are mean on this site! Please don't punish me LORD VADER. (E-G-O)??? Please tell me you are not of drinking age LORD. OHHH OHHH the dark side has me.... help help....Lord Vador is thinking me to death...Just kidding, LORD...

umm yea...

it's a very tough place to play and they do get a little wilder up there than most places...

I agree, I mean I'm a grainger fan and graduated from the high school but dang that's one of the toughest and loudest gyms I ever been in. Not saying its tops because there are plenty of passionate fans around ET. I enjoyed the visit last night. I just hope the stuff about sportsmanship was a one time occurrence last night. I know those people are better than that.

look i have been to many games at jc and although it is loud and crazy that is what hs bball is about. now foor lastnight if the fans were yelling in players ears i did not see it, they were yelling at the refs because they were trying to make sure grainger had a chance to get back in the game after falling behind 31-11. the fans seemed to really get upset when one of grainger's players had # 30 in a leg lock that would have been illegal in wrestling and the refs did not call anything until he had been taken to the ground and was trying to get up and the ref called a tech. on the jc player and every one in the gym could see grainger's player was trying to hold him in a leg lock!

now for mcbee anyone who knows basketball could see he is a great player and could play d1, but should prob. go to a mid-major so he could play early. the only player to seem sick was #1 for grainger, they played the same playeres that has played all year. jc had 1 starter that played very little because of injury. grainger is a good team and 14 could soot from the concession stand, but jc played harder and more determined. the union and jc game should be a good one!

look i have been to many games at jc and although it is loud and crazy that is what hs bball is about. now foor lastnight if the fans were yelling in players ears i did not see it, they were yelling at the refs because they were trying to make sure grainger had a chance to get back in the game after falling behind 31-11. the fans seemed to really get upset when one of grainger's players had # 30 in a leg lock that would have been illegal in wrestling and the refs did not call anything until he had been taken to the ground and was trying to get up and the ref called a tech. on the jc player and every one in the gym could see grainger's player was trying to hold him in a leg lock!

now for mcbee anyone who knows basketball could see he is a great player and could play d1, but should prob. go to a mid-major so he could play early. the only player to seem sick was #1 for grainger, they played the same playeres that has played all year. jc had 1 starter that played very little because of injury. grainger is a good team and 14 could soot from the concession stand, but jc played harder and more determined. the union and jc game should be a good one!

It did happen. The fans and cheerleaders did exactly what I posted. As for Grainger players being sick, 2 starters were over the flu one day, McBee has been fighting it for a couple of days, and one of the subs was on the verge of having the flu, and threw up 8 times after the game before he could get out of the locker room. Had Grainger been healthy the play would certainly have been different, and the outcome would not have been what it was either. Johnson County has a tough team, a good playing team, but when they are all healthy, Grainger could hold their own. Good luck Johnson County in the Region. As for the technical, I couldn't see what happened, but I did see two Johnson County players hem McBee in under the goal and undercut him and not get called. I guess the bad calls were pretty well even.

It did happen. The fans and cheerleaders did exactly what I posted. As for Grainger players being sick, 2 starters were over the flu one day, McBee has been fighting it for a couple of days, and one of the subs was on the verge of having the flu, and threw up 8 times after the game before he could get out of the locker room. Had Grainger been healthy the play would certainly have been different, and the outcome would not have been what it was either. Johnson County has a tough team, a good playing team, but when they are all healthy, Grainger could hold their own. Good luck Johnson County in the Region. As for the technical, I couldn't see what happened, but I did see two Johnson County players hem McBee in under the goal and undercut him and not get called. I guess the bad calls were pretty well even.

not saying he did or didnt put him in a leg lock but the way the officiating was last night against us I would have put the kid in an ANKLE LOCK for good measure. Might as well get your moneys worth eh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Before anybody freaks out......Im joking

maybe you saw that, but that is not the norm i can assure you. it was also said that a grainger fan with grey hair ran down the steps and was flipping a middle finger towards the court. like someone said every place has some over reacting fans.

does union have as good of shooters as grainger?

maybe you saw that, but that is not the norm i can assure you. it was also said that a grainger fan with grey hair ran down the steps and was flipping a middle finger towards the court. like someone said every place has some over reacting fans.

does union have as good of shooters as grainger?

I think union has better overall talent than grainger. i haven't seen either team play all that much this year though. Just going on what i hear.