High School Basketball needs a shot clock

jsnfreeman11

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, I believe high school basketball needs a 30 second shot clock. Would make the games more exciting than they already are and help the kids for the next level. Whats your opinion???

I totally agree. To sit out there on top and hold the ball is just infuriating and just plain poor sportmanship. I go to watch basketball and I pay to watch it and expect to be entertained. Watching some dolt sitting on a 10 point lead and holding the ball is not my idea of a good game. And even worse is the coach on the other side saying fine, if they just want to hold it? we will not challenge. Stupiest thing I ever saw. Do away with the jump ball rule while your at it. If it's going to be called a jump ball, then jump it! Some of these ref's call it a millasecond into the wrap up. Not that you ask me but, just my 2 cents...

i agree with the shot clock in high school. some states use one already. i also agree with the person who said 30 seconds. do it like the college girls with a 30 second clock and no ten second count. think it would be a better game for everyone once everyone gets used to it. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />