Hampton Bulldogs

bulldog787

Well, in the 3 tournament games Hampton has played, Andrews is averaging 13.4 points per game. I will gladly take that and let people call it bad post play. But the post play will not be the key to the game. Denton is gonna get his no matter what is done. Stopping Greenlee and Phillips from getting hot will be the key...

Again I say, that came against Unaka without Bowers or Taylor, and Cloudland. Me, you, and that guy at Wal-Mart in the wheel chair could probably come close to those numbers against those two post games...

The reason Andrews is doing well right now is because he is physicly big, and plays with a TON of heart. Not because he is an outstanding post player.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey crazyness, waterboy just shut your mouth. You actually have the nerve to correct one of the best players in Unaka history as a matter of fact, Carter County history. Did you play basketball? No. You carried the water bucket. Quit trying to act like you have all this knowledge. If your not making people laugh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> your making them puke. Jellico hasn't won 19 games being a pitiful team. They beat Unaka hands down and if Cloudland don't show up, they will shoot them out of the gym. As far as Hampton's post game, well, I've seen Andrews for myself and HE IS a great post player. So just be quiet. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You're ignorant in sports or you would've been somebody. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And they got manhandled down low against Hancock.

GOT MANHANDLED! HAHA no sir. the only time that the big boy scored from Hancock was off a jump shot. And not to mention he was a good shooter. I will agree with you on one thing and that is that Andrews is Physicaly big and he does PLAY WITH A LOT OF HEART, but i have never seen him get manhandled on the football field or the basketball court. He had that big guy boxed out plum to the softball field. Oh great job by the fans on tonights girls game and i hope we have all of you all out for the boys game tuesday night. Congrat to the girls, go get us a Regional Championship.

Winning isnt everyting, ITS THE ONLY THING.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game tonight ZaZa between Hamptons girls and North Greene's. Maybe not in yours eyes Eggbert but I sat down with Coach Flatford tonight from Cosby and he think's they are very dangerous as does many other opposing coaches.

Jellico will be a threat just for the simple fact they have made it this far. No I was not in attendance at the game but I do know if you are shooting 64 percent in the first half and 73 percent in the first quarter then that tells me that you cannot look over Jellico. They are one game away from substate so of course you know they are going to come out and play with alot of intensity and passion.

I am a big fan of carter county in this contest but for someone to say it will be a 25 or 30 point game is going a little bit overboard.

Coach RC

Again I say, that came against Unaka without Bowers or Taylor, and Cloudland. Me, you, and that guy at Wal-Mart in the wheel chair could probably come close to those numbers against those two post games...

The reason Andrews is doing well right now is because he is physicly big, and plays with a TON of heart. Not because he is an outstanding post player.

I can't really see what you are saying since Bowers DID play against Hampton and Logan dominated him. It's not Andrews' fault that Taylor quit. It's also not Andrews' fault that Big Doob is too slow to guard him which forced Bowers to resort to fouling...

GOT MANHANDLED! HAHA no sir. the only time that the big boy scored from Hancock was off a jump shot. And not to mention he was a good shooter. I will agree with you on one thing and that is that Andrews is Physicaly big and he does PLAY WITH A LOT OF HEART, but i have never seen him get manhandled on the football field or the basketball court. He had that big guy boxed out plum to the softball field. Oh great job by the fans on tonights girls game and i hope we have all of you all out for the boys game tuesday night. Congrat to the girls, go get us a Regional Championship.

Winning isnt everyting, ITS THE ONLY THING.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to remember who is making these retarded posts. Its one thing to have an opinion, but this guy just can't control the stupidity that comes out of his mouth. If he was that smart, he would be coaching instead of a bum stat keeper. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You've got to remember who is making these retarded posts. Its one thing to have an opinion, but this guy just can't control the stupidity that comes out of his mouth. If he was that smart, he would be coaching instead of a bum stat keeper. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get off this thread

Get off this thread

Get off this thread

Get off this thread

Bulldog50, I am on the Hampton side and Cloudland side. The post I was referring to was one of special ed student crazyness. He is a unaka fan, not a Cloudland fan. We would have run him off a long time ago. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bulldog50, I am on the Hampton side and Cloudland side. The post I was referring to was one of special ed student crazyness. He is a unaka fan, not a Cloudland fan. We would have run him off a long time ago. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry i didnt no he was a unaka fan