Austin East is Fully Reloaded

LOL, you're good with Photobucket.. LOL... I'm over here dying /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't even know what to say.. Your artwork is good..

LOL!..............Turtle.......We're going to have some fun this season! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Glad to have potential A-E/Alcoa match-ups again! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Spring Hill has never by any means been the toughest team on our schedule including the playoffs, I can tell you from firsthand experience the first year we played them they were one of the easiest. Since you decided to bring the schedule into the discussion I'll tell you that the toughest teams by far besides Maryville the past few years have been Goodpasture, Milan, McCallie, Fulton, and Huntingdon, 3 of whom have won state championships within the past 5 years or so and 2 more who could have easily taken state if they had played any other 2A school in the state IMO. Next, I wouldn't call a single digit loss to the eventual state runner-up in 4A (side note: that 4A state game last year was insane) getting "the business", I'd call it a hotly contested game with 2 high caliber programs duking it out down to the wire. Much closer than AE's 45-0 drilling in the quarterfinals last year by Catholic /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Also, from firsthand experience again, coaching was a big reason behind Alcoa's success the past few years, contrary to your opinion. Let's not forget that before the arrival of Coach Reid we didn't even make the playoffs with players like Dustin Lindsey and Brandon Warren, and the weight room looked like a tornado had come through it (the bad kind). And with Rankin's arrival the whole program hit a new high, the results may have been similar but believe me when I say Gary Rankin runs the tightest ship I've ever seen, and I'll ask you kindly not to imply that his coaching isnt a part of our success because he's a guy I respect and admire deeply. That said, I'll again say that I hope AE suprises me this year because although I'm an Alcoa fan first, I'm a plain ol football fan at heart and it's always fun to see 2 top tier programs trade blows.

Wow. It sounds like you and coach Rankin need to get a room somewhere and play slow jams by a candle light dinner. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Listen, you have come onto our page talking trash about Alcoa smashing AE and how undisciplined AE players are and expect nobody to say anything back? And then when someone says something you get offended. Get your panties out of a wod good sir. Man up. The fact is this: Alcoa is a good team. There??™s no denying that. This is also a fact: AE WILL see Alcoa this year in the playoffs and regardless of what you think, Alcoa just may be turning in their equipment that following Monday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AE and Alcoa will be a great match up. AE does well against teams that are conventional. I formation with down hill running. The difference between AE and other teams you play is they can matchup on the outside defensively and load the box on you a lot like Fulton. Offensively you have to account for several players. One thing people don't talk about with Ae but is true (I heard a coach at Catholic say this) they have better special teams than in years past. They don't get returns on them but their great at blocking kicks and returning kicks. Their not as bad coached as a lot would tend to believe. Remember their head coach is a friend of mineso I 'm a little bias but if you ask coaches around they will tell you they do a goods job. They are now getting football saavy kids. Before they just had athletes that played football. Many of them not playing til high school. Ths is something a lot of people don't know about AE. It will be an adjustment for Alcoa more so than AE. They played as tough as a schedule as anyone. What I mean by this is Catholic is big, physical, well coached, and FAST. Anderson County is the same, Fulton well they can fly and difficult to figure out. AE coach believes in playing games early to get a pace for the playoffs. They are used to playing in big games. Besides the Maryville game how many games does Alcoa play with capacity crowds. I am asking because I don't know. AE plays at least 4 every year. So they are used to that atmosphere.

Oh by the way back to discipline Brandon Warrren, Summers (who graduated from AE), what is Duck doing now.

AE football team average ACT is 19.6. Go to the school and ask the guidance department. I didn't know this myself.

hey, that's 8-2 I'll take it... We, as in AE, want LAME ALCOA /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Oh by the way chalk up a W for the FUlton game.. and the OOOOO TA WHY (LOL) that's a W in my book as well.. So that means 9-1

Heard of many turtles but never a "big mouth turtle". Keep talkling pretty boy. I am printing all of your trash and posting it in the Alcoa locker room when the time comes. You are the best motivator we have ever needed. AE has always talked trash, but when it come stime to play the big boys (i.e. Catholic) you may excuses. You have scrimmaged maryville before and were beaten like a cheap rug.

Just a note, you AE blabber mouths have talked about all your skill players even to the point they are stronger than your O lineman. Its gonna BE A TOUGH DAY day when these AE lineman face the road graders of Alcoa (who are definately stronger than the skill guys. No fat boys here = all are extemely athletic and can run. Milan talked the same trash and I will promise you they have as many or more quality players as AE. And none were in the pokey learning pick up the soap or pick a pocket.

You have a lot of guts calling a a Five-time straight state champion LAME. Particularly from a school that has nothing of the same to show execpt five or more straight arrests and subsequent jail time.

But keep talking big boy. I already have enough to fill two boards of turtle trash!

Heard of many turtles but never a "big mouth turtle". Keep talkling pretty boy. I am printing all of your trash and posting it in the Alcoa locker room when the time comes. You are the best motivator we have ever needed. AE has always talked trash, but when it come stime to play the big boys (i.e. Catholic) you may excuses. You have scrimmaged maryville before and were beaten like a cheap rug.

Just a note, you AE blabber mouths have talked about all your skill players even to the point they are stronger than your O lineman. Its gonna BE A TOUGH DAY day when these AE lineman face the road graders of Alcoa (who are definately stronger than the skill guys. No fat boys here = all are extemely athletic and can run. Milan talked the same trash and I will promise you they have as many or more quality players as AE. And none were in the pokey learning pick up the soap or pick a pocket.

You have a lot of guts calling a a Five-time straight state champion LAME. Particularly from a school that has nothing of the same to show execpt five or more straight arrests and subsequent jail time.

But keep talking big boy. I already have enough to fill two boards of turtle trash!

You want me to start naming some major arrest at Alcoa. Alcoa has a great program. Remember Ae did something to Catholic that Alcoa could not do with Maryville. Beat them when it counted. AE scrimmaged Alcoa a couple of years ago and I did not see a domination. I seen AE score the first two series an then when they subbed Alcoa hit summers on 3 bombs to score again. I bet you don't remember that. Also I watched AE come to Maryville in 2005 and tied them in a srimmage. Also the next year I watched AE go to Oak Ridge and tie MHS 2 to 2 in a 4 way. Jaren troutman threw two bombs. Anthony Anderson and several DB's did not even scrimmage that day. You all are going to be surprised about how good AE is. IF THEY ARE able to keep that freshmen class together (I hear Graham is cleaning house..no more Marshall incidents) you will definitely see. I always give Graham credit for taking in Brian Summers and handling his recruitment. Ask Brian what he thinks about AE and discipline at AE. Even a preacher child can make the wrong choices. Should we blame God our creator for the wrong choices we make. If not then don't blame the pogram. Image is what the media makes it. By the way go to Knox County schools web site and see which schools has the highest incidence report (stealing, insubordination, skipping, fighting, violent crime, and drugs) in Knox County. You will not find AE in the bottom three. But the media makes it major. " The gun incidence, the student told a teacher they had a gun on them for protection after school and the teacher told the principal. Also there was a shooting at AE. Well there was gunshot 2 blocks down on magnolia and a parent of an Ae students called it in. When the police asked where are you at she told them I am taking my daughter to school at AE. the report on news said "shooting at AE". I would love to see this game. But when I see a team in region 2 AAA that didn't make the playoffs beat the number 2 team in Alcoa's region, I have questions about how overly dominant they are. They are great program on a great run. Blount ocunty honestly ought of get credit for their programs. From the litlle league to high school. That county has set the bar high.

You want me to start naming some major arrest at Alcoa. Alcoa has a great program. Remember Ae did something to Catholic that Alcoa could not do with Maryville. Beat them when it counted. AE scrimmaged Alcoa a couple of years ago and I did not see a domination. I seen AE score the first two series an then when they subbed Alcoa hit summers on 3 bombs to score again. I bet you don't remember that. Also I watched AE come to Maryville in 2005 and tied them in a srimmage. Also the next year I watched AE go to Oak Ridge and tie MHS 2 to 2 in a 4 way. Jaren troutman threw two bombs. Anthony Anderson and several DB's did not even scrimmage that day. You all are going to be surprised about how good AE is. IF THEY ARE able to keep that freshmen class together (I hear Graham is cleaning house..no more Marshall incidents) you will definitely see. I always give Graham credit for taking in Brian Summers and handling his recruitment. Ask Brian what he thinks about AE and discipline at AE. Even a preacher child can make the wrong choices. Should we blame God our creator for the wrong choices we make. If not then don't blame the pogram. Image is what the media makes it. By the way go to Knox County schools web site and see which schools has the highest incidence report (stealing, insubordination, skipping, fighting, violent crime, and drugs) in Knox County. You will not find AE in the bottom three. But the media makes it major. " The gun incidence, the student told a teacher they had a gun on them for protection after school and the teacher told the principal. Also there was a shooting at AE. Well there was gunshot 2 blocks down on magnolia and a parent of an Ae students called it in. When the police asked where are you at she told them I am taking my daughter to school at AE. the report on news said "shooting at AE". I would love to see this game. But when I see a team in region 2 AAA that didn't make the playoffs beat the number 2 team in Alcoa's region, I have questions about how overly dominant they are. They are great program on a great run. Blount ocunty honestly ought of get credit for their programs. From the litlle league to high school. That county has set the bar high.

Yawn................. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> 2008............Catholic 45 A-E 0

AE ain't got NOTHING for the F5 /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

AE and Alcoa will be a great match up. AE does well against teams that are conventional. I formation with down hill running. The difference between AE and other teams you play is they can matchup on the outside defensively and load the box on you a lot like Fulton. Offensively you have to account for several players. One thing people don't talk about with Ae but is true (I heard a coach at Catholic say this) they have better special teams than in years past. They don't get returns on them but their great at blocking kicks and returning kicks. Their not as bad coached as a lot would tend to believe. Remember their head coach is a friend of mineso I 'm a little bias but if you ask coaches around they will tell you they do a goods job. They are now getting football saavy kids. Before they just had athletes that played football. Many of them not playing til high school. Ths is something a lot of people don't know about AE. It will be an adjustment for Alcoa more so than AE. They played as tough as a schedule as anyone. What I mean by this is Catholic is big, physical, well coached, and FAST. Anderson County is the same, Fulton well they can fly and difficult to figure out. AE coach believes in playing games early to get a pace for the playoffs. They are used to playing in big games. Besides the Maryville game how many games does Alcoa play with capacity crowds. I am asking because I don't know. AE plays at least 4 every year. So they are used to that atmosphere.

Oh by the way back to discipline Brandon Warrren, Summers (who graduated from AE), what is Duck doing now.

AE football team average ACT is 19.6. Go to the school and ask the guidance department. I didn't know this myself.

Wow a 19.6 that sure is astounding, according to the ACT's web site that would place the Roadrunners average score in the 40th percentile ten percentage points below where it would logically fit if the AE football were in fact in a collection of average minded students and the average score of someone prepared for continuing their eduaction in college is 21.25. As for myself I have not met anyone in my age demographic that has made lower than an 18 while attempting to complete the test.

AE can not play with Alcoa, and for reasons many of you believe to be fallacious but when the playoffs role around you will see that they are true. First athletically AE does not compare to Alcoa. Yes AE may have a few quality skill players but Alcoa has dozens. Strength wise AE can in no way compare to Alcoa. This determination to just be more physical than the opponent was a large reason Alcoa scored so few points last, often Alcoa has elected to run over teams when they are more than capable of running around most every team that accompanies the Tornadoes on the field.Coaching will have nothing to do with Alcoa winning a hypothetical playoff matchup, over the past couple of seasons Alcoa has won in spite of Gary's play calling (i.e. refusal to simply use Alcoa's speed to score quickly and to not elongate drives). As for discipline this is a very important aspect in why Alcoa is better than AE. If you will remember back to a scrimage between theese two programs a few years ago a certain incident ensued that exemplified the discipline involved in the opposing football teams. After AE showed up about an hour late and the scrimage began one Brian Sommers caught a screen pass turned up field stiff armed a DB and gained about eight to ten yards. Brian found is stiff arm fairly spectacular and felt he needed to inform the DB of this, of course this was terribly classless but what happend next exemplified AE footbal in my mind. The DB would extend his arm to shove Brian and then the entirety of the Road Runner bench darted onto the field hoping to start a physical confrontation, Alcoa's players turned and went to the huddle to prepare for the next play. This mentality is why Alcoa wins State titles and AE get blown out by Catholic when they are at a critical juncture in their season.

I love it, I'm starting to feel like Lane Kiffin you know you can post what you want in Aloca's locker room if it takes what I'm saying to motivate you and the rest of the Alcoa program then I did my job...

Lame Alcoa Lame Alcoa LAme ALcoa /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love it, I'm starting to feel like Lane Kiffin you know you can post what you want in Aloca's locker room if it takes what I'm saying to motivate you and the rest of the Alcoa program then I did my job...

Lame Alcoa Lame Alcoa LAme ALcoa /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL..............we'll just call it "TTT " (TURTLE TRASH TALKING) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Aww is somebody getting all personal turtle and whining thats all you people ever have to say is the drugs the arrest aww get over yourself you act like a bunch of females. Turtle quit talking to these babies we'll see on the field what happens then we will talk haha i wish yall would come up with something else you guys are some funny characters and if you want to know about act scores i made a 19 my first time taking it and im a sophmore.

Aww is somebody getting all personal turtle and whining thats all you people ever have to say is the drugs the arrest aww get over yourself you act like a bunch of females. Turtle quit talking to these babies we'll see on the field what happens then we will talk haha i wish yall would come up with something else you guys are some funny characters and if you want to know about act scores i made a 19 my first time taking it and im a sophmore.

Congratulations 60% of People who attempted the ACT perfomed at level superior to you, and at 9:18 on a wednesday should you not be attempting to develope erudition so that you can score at more respectable level on the aforementioned test.

Congratulations 60% of People who attempted the ACT perfomed at level superior to you, and at 9:18 on a wednesday should you not be attempting to develope erudition so that you can score at more respectible level on the aforementioned test.

But you know what i dont want you to worry your little mind about my school we will be just fine and if you want to know we send more that half of our students to college and thats a fact and when i take the rest of the classes im suposed to takes before taking the act mmy scores will be in the 21 range sir thats a promise and so will my classmates.But lets get off academics this is a sports website not classroom lil buddy.So how bout you worry bout alcoa not Austin East thank you.