MrNoitAll Losers from District 7AA

MrNoitAll

Well it is time to get down and dirty and start picking some of these AA school losers. Earlier I thought I could tell you who would be on top and who would be on the bottom but this is going to be one crazy district this year. It could go down to the last week to see who finishes in first place. I am going to put the blame on my beautiful wife ???Birdie??? because she DROPPED out crystal ball and it has made things really cloudy for these picks! But since everyone wants to know who the real losers are here goes!

The ladies from York lost their coach from last year and he made it to Putman County where he will lead the ???Lady Cavaliers???. He makes more $$$$ and a bigger school. Well last year for the Dragons was not a very good year and this year does not look any better, it will be a great game when the ???Lady Bees??? from Baxter and the ??? Lady Dragons??? get together because they will be fighting for last place in the district! These teams will have a very tough year!! Sorry to be the one to tell you but ???Birdie??? told me it was my place to do it because Coacht is paying me so much $$$$ to keep you all inform! (By the way coach I am still waiting for my check, I know that you told me it was in the mail but you must have lost my address right?)

Here is where it starts getting a little tougher! DeKalb County should be the number one team because they HAD a lot returning from the state tourney team but things have been kind of tough over in the ???Fiddlers School??? and they will not be making as much music as they hope that they would. Coach Bond is one of the better coaches in the Mid State but you can only do with what you have to do with!

Smith County only has one pitcher and she can only pitch so many innings, then they will have problems. There coach is doing a great job but Smith County has NEVER been known for softball. When Smith County plays DeKalb it will be student against old coach and it should be who finishes in third place. If my memory recalls Smith County has only been to the state one time and that was several years ago. But I have been told that the ???Hoot Owls??? could surprise some people and finish second but only the crystal ball knows for sure!

Macon County got rid of there coach where they could bring family into the program. The news that the crystal ball has told me is that there are some unhappy people there because of getting rid of the coach. But always remember that blood is thicker than a winning program! Cannon County has high hopes but they did last year as well and fell by the wayside as the district finished up. So with all of that said here is the list of the losers for District 7AA /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

District 7AA Losers

York Institute

Upperman

Livingston Academy

DeKalb County

Smith County

Macon County

Cannon County

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hey best friend "birdman" I know that I am the worse writer on the message board but even you could figure out this couldn't you? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey best friend "birdman" I know that I am the worse writer on the message board but even you could figure out this couldn't you? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe you should put numbers out beside the teams so that you don't confuse the people in 7AA. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to plead the 5th in fear that any answer may incrimminate me in this instance.......... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well it is time to get down and dirty and start picking some of these AA school losers. Earlier I thought I could tell you who would be on top and who would be on the bottom but this is going to be one crazy district this year. It could go down to the last week to see who finishes in first place. I am going to put the blame on my beautiful wife ???Birdie??? because she DROPPED out crystal ball and it has made things really cloudy for these picks! But since everyone wants to know who the real losers are here goes!

The ladies from York lost their coach from last year and he made it to Putman County where he will lead the ???Lady Cavaliers???. He makes more $$$$ and a bigger school. Well last year for the Dragons was not a very good year and this year does not look any better, it will be a great game when the ???Lady Bees??? from Baxter and the ??? Lady Dragons??? get together because they will be fighting for last place in the district! These teams will have a very tough year!! Sorry to be the one to tell you but ???Birdie??? told me it was my place to do it because Coacht is paying me so much $$$$ to keep you all inform! (By the way coach I am still waiting for my check, I know that you told me it was in the mail but you must have lost my address right?)

Here is where it starts getting a little tougher! DeKalb County should be the number one team because they HAD a lot returning from the state tourney team but things have been kind of tough over in the ???Fiddlers School?›?b]?? and they will not be making as much music as they hope that they would. Coach Bond is one of the better coaches in the Mid State but you can only do with what you have to do with!

Smith County only has one pitcher and she can only pitch so many innings, then they will have problems. There coach is doing a great job but Smith County has NEVER been known for softball. When Smith County plays DeKalb it will be student against old coach and it should be who finishes in third place. If my memory recalls Smith County has only been to the state one time and that was several years ago. But I have been told that the ???Hoot Owls?›?b]?? could surprise some people and finish second but only the crystal ball knows for sure!

Macon County got rid of there coach where they could bring family into the program. The news that the crystal ball has told me is that there are some unhappy people there because of getting rid of the coach. But always remember that blood is thicker than a winning program! Cannon County has high hopes but they did last year as well and fell by the wayside as the district finished up. So with all of that said here is the list of the losers for District 7AA /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

District 7AA Losers

York Institute

Upperman

Livingston Academy

DeKalb County

Smith County

Macon County

Cannon County

What about the Cookeville Girls? You made no comment about them. Has anyone seen them practice

Once again............................ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He has to be one of "Birdies" kin folks! or he could be one of my rich friends "birdman" friends! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe you should put numbers out beside the teams so that you don't confuse the people in 7AA. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> UR so smert ur kinfolk live in 7AA