Unaka Rangers

hoopman

The Rangers showed some promise this year at times, and at other times not so much. It seems like they could have went out on a better note, but overall I believe the program is headed in the right direction. Any thoughts (and I'm sure some critics too, from what I've read before).

The Rangers showed some promise this year at times, and at other times not so much. It seems like they could have went out on a better note, but overall I believe the program is headed in the right direction. Any thoughts (and I'm sure some critics too, from what I've read before).

The only direction Unaka is headed in is following the Big Blue Alliance around for many years to come. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll throw another in for good measure. I wonder if anyone from Unaka remembers what its like to hold any kind of trophy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I mean its a shame you have to unlock the case and dust the old gold ball from 2004 to rekindle any kind of memory of a championship. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Remember, I predicted it and it has come to pass. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

unaka has a solid team to build around and the coaches do a good job of getting players to put forth effort. more championship teams will follow. they are hard workers and will be back near the top soon enough. the big blue whatever is going to have some good teams too, but when ned decides to move on things will chang quickly

Unaka has several things to work out and it's going to take them a year or so. Regarding the coaches........ they have a good one up there who's working with the Freshman, but the others ones are a joke, the head coach worries way too much about what he looks like and the other one..... no one likes him or respects him....

Just my $0.02 worth

Unaka has several things to work out and it's going to take them a year or so. Regarding the coaches........ they have a good one up there who's working with the Freshman, but the others ones are a joke, the head coach worries way too much about what he looks like and the other one..... no one likes him or respects him....

Just my $0.02 worth

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard Coach Minton had done a great job with the boys he went all the way to Nashville for his job as a guidence counsler and then drove all the way back to make it in time for the game on senior night and you say he just cares about what he looks like????? and the players like Coach Mac there may be some parents whine because god forbid that someone be tough on there kids, go boo hoo to the mirror because whoever you like didnt play enough you, you werent in the locker room dont try to talk about thing you dont know

Unaka will get better you just have to give them time. I could understand if you had a group of kids and coaches who didn't want to get better but in this situation you have coaches who have been there before who work hard at what they do. And you have a group of players that play very hard and will allow themselves a chance to get better and win games.

Give these coaches and players time and be patient.

Coach rc

Just my $0.02 worth

The coaches are doing a pretty good job and the players have worked hard this year. The caoch that "no one likes or respects" IS the freshman coach. All three coaches dress and act very classy. I am not too sure you even know what you are talking about. Congratulations to Cloudland on a good run the state tourney and good luck in the next game.

Just my $0.02 worth

Seems to me you need to take Jr. to the house! WE LIKE ALL OF OUR COACHES AT UNAKA!