Battle Ground Academy Baseball

Kbdatruth2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA isnt the only team with good pitching. BGA added a new lefty from Florida. Not to mention england smith and jacob simpson who all threw last year. 2 out of 3 would be a dissappointment for BGA.

BGA will have a difficult time replacing David Isaacs & Navery Moore. While Moore got all of the hype David Issacs is the best pitcher that BGA has ever had along with having more wins than any pitcher in the history of the school.

BGA will have a difficult time replacing David Isaacs & Navery Moore. While Moore got all of the hype David Issacs is the best pitcher that BGA has ever had along with having more wins than any pitcher in the history of the school.

??????????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have got to be kidding? Navery was nothing but the real deal.... please say you are joking.......lol

Yes we did lose those 2 pitchers and they will be missed, but the top 3 this year will be very solid and can lead BGA to a good season

??????????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have got to be kidding? Navery was nothing but the real deal.... please say you are joking.......lol

no he's not joking, those facts are correct. If you are judging the best pitcher by raw talent then yes, Navery Moore would be the best, but David Isaacs has the most wins EVER of any pitcher to go through the BGA program which has had some stars go through (Moore, Isaacs, Ridings, Sullivan, etc.)

no he's not joking, those facts are correct. If you are judging the best pitcher by raw talent then yes, Navery Moore would be the best, but David Isaacs has the most wins EVER of any pitcher to go through the BGA program which has had some stars go through (Moore, Isaacs, Ridings, Sullivan, etc.)

Isaacs may have won more games but he wasnt the pitcher those others are in your post. Sorry, I saw them all and that is just what I saw watching them play.

I expect BGA to be one of the better teams in Middle Tennessee this yr. Myers does more with what he has (and he has good players) than almost all the coaches in Middle Tennessee.

Isaacs may have won more games but he wasnt the pitcher those others are in your post. Sorry, I saw them all and that is just what I saw watching them play.

I expect BGA to be one of the better teams in Middle Tennessee this yr. Myers does more with what he has (and he has good players) than almost all the coaches in Middle Tennessee.

JMO, but Isaacs was a better college prospect and Moore was a better professional prospect due to his size & strength. Let's not forget that Isaacs was thrown into the fire early and won a ton of big games (teams ranked in the top 25 of national polls) as a freshmen & sophmore. No knock on those other pitchers but what was their career records?

Yes we did lose those 2 pitchers and they will be missed, but the top 3 this year will be very solid and can lead BGA to a good season

England gets too much hype. Yes he throws hard but if he gets hit a couple of times, which every pitcher does its just the game, he is too much of a head case to stay in the zone. He loses composure quickly. Simpson on the other hand is just mediocre at best. He is big but throws straight and just isn't very hard to hit. This lefty I hear about should be interesting but BGA is just really really young.

England gets too much hype. Yes he throws hard but if he gets hit a couple of times, which every pitcher does its just the game, he is too much of a head case to stay in the zone. He loses composure quickly. Simpson on the other hand is just mediocre at best. He is big but throws straight and just isn't very hard to hit. This lefty I hear about should be interesting but BGA is just really really young.

ive heard he is really hard