Livingston Academy vs Upperman (Rd.4)

Overton County Fan

...Any score on this game yet???

This just in!! A hungry pack of Wildcats was unleashed in Baxter,TN tonight and it wasn't pretty! Tied at 21-21 at end of first quarter, LA showed NO MERCY! after that point and went on to swat the Upperman Bees 75-46.

I knew we were going to have one of these games against Upperman before it was over. Hope we get to play them ONE MORE TIME!

Just so happens I will be in the Chattanooga area tomorrow and will warn everyone of the mad swarm of Bees headed their way. Good luck to both on Monday night.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />NO MERCY!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winner host Tyner and loser goes to Brainerd. Either way a tough game but it would be nice to play at home. The LA girls got out of there with a big win. Hopefully the boys can as well.

But not without a fight. Should be a dandy.

Looks like the Cats are going to have to prove themselves again b/c I'm sure the Bees are still not convinced who the best team is. Either way it goes it will definitely be a very physical game. And I hope that both teams make the big dance regardless of who wins tonight.

H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE

Swat that BEE

Looks like the Cats put the exclamation point on which team is the best. After the 1st quarter it was LA all the way. That's the way to close it out guys. Enjoy the win and get rested up for Tyner on Monday.

Winner host Tyner and loser goes to Brainerd. Either way a tough game but it would be nice to play at home. The LA girls got out of there with a big win. Hopefully the boys can as well.

But not without a fight. Should be a dandy. Looks like the Cats are going to have to prove themselves again b/c I'm sure the Bees are still not convinced who the best team is. Either way it goes it will definitely be a very physical game. And I hope that both teams make the big dance regardless of who wins tonight.

H-O-G-E-Y-E HOG-EYE HOG-EYE

Swat that BEE

Congrads to the Wildcats.They got all the convincing I think that they wanted tonight. LA by 19. I think the point was proven LA's BETTER!! As to H o g e y e Hogeye Hogeye Swat that Bee. The Bees were officialy SWATTED tonight. They can only sting once and their dead where they sit, in the BEE HIVE. Now that im thru braggin on the Cats. Good Luck to Upperman on Monday I hope you guys go down the road like a bunch of killer bees and clean house till it comes time for LA to play yall in the Championship game and then GO LA.

Congrats to LA on the win. Also congrats to dunn on getting the MVP award, and TJ, Peterman, and West on getting the all tournament honors, as well as Baxter, Nash, Christian, Hamlet, Jenkins, and the one from Dekalb (name slipped my mind...). Good luck to LA Monday night, and good luck to Upperman as they travel to Chatt town...pull it out and let's duke this thing out one more time for a BIG GOLD BALL!!!!!!

We all know our boys played great tonight, but what about that crowd LA brought tonight? HOG-EYE never sounded so good! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great crowd..............Great LA team..............Great game..................Classless attempt to drown out HOGEYE chant with music /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ..............Terrible music, at that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We all know our boys played great tonight, but what about that crowd LA brought tonight? HOG-EYE never sounded so good! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The crowd was amazing! Couldn't believe all the HOG-EYE faithful that came out tonight. I think it shocked Upperman as well. The student section was amazing and they kept it clean!!!

Announcements