LA Region 4AA CHAMPS

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Way to go HOE-EYE! West, Smith, & Peterman earned All-Region Team honors. Dunn was Region MVP.

Dunn is amazing. Best game he has had in a while. Thats the Chase Dunn we love seeing around tournament time. Clint West stepped up and made some big time shots as well... And you not going to find many that work harder than Will Peterman. This team can play!

Stay Focused! Get it done! (Wouldn't have been very original for me to say ''get-r-dunn") /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That was a great game by our Wildcats tonight (Lady Cats last night) and I do hope we are prepared for Saturday and Monday and we go to state, but lets worry about Saturday and Monday first! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LA: Region Champs! Congratulations.

That was a great game by our Wildcats tonight (Lady Cats last night) and I do hope we are prepared for Saturday and Monday and we go to state, but lets worry about Saturday and Monday first! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LA: Region Champs! Congratulations.

Congrats to both LA girls and boys. They have played hard all season long and deserve this. All five of the starters (Deven, Will, TJ, Clint, and Chase) have really stepped things up in the last 7 or 8 games. They have also been getting good help from the people who come off the bench. I hope they continue their success and maybe we will see both girls and boys go to state.

Leave No Doubt!

Congrats to both LA girls and boys. They have played hard all season long and deserve this. All five of the starters (Deven, Will, TJ, Clint, and Chase) have really stepped things up in the last 7 or 8 games. They have also been getting good help from the people who come off the bench. I hope they continue their success and maybe we will see both girls and boys go to state.

Leave No Doubt!

I agree, they desreve this but they have certainly earned this too!!! I was just meaning the one game at a time approach cause I wanna see them in the boro too!!!

Let's go old school with the music this week, like "I love LA", "Cat scratch fever", "hot blooded only call it Blue Blooded", "Stray Cat Strut" /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> but not "the cats in the cradle" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Leave No Doubt!

I agree, they desreve this but they have certainly earned this too!!! I was just meaning the one game at a time approach cause I wanna see them in the boro too!!!

Let's go old school with the music this week, like "I love LA", "Cat scratch fever", "hot blooded only call it Blue Blooded", "Stray Cat Strut" /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> but not "the cats in the cradle" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Leave No Doubt!

BigD very nice game by the Cats tonight /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> A little late getting on here tonight... had to stop for a candy bar to get rid of this taste /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My hats off to you guys! ONE GAME AT A TIME is the only way to the GOLD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck from Bee Country...hope to see ya more the next couple weeks!!!!

GO BEES!!!!!

BigD very nice game by the Cats tonight /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> A little late getting on here tonight... had to stop for a candy bar to get rid of this taste /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My hats off to you guys! ONE GAME AT A TIME is the only way to the GOLD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck from Bee Country...hope to see ya more the next couple weeks!!!!

GO BEES!!!!!

Hoops, you are a class act and I am definatley glad to have met you. I know losing stinks ( we have had to get that taste out of our mouths too, yuck) but I and I am sure others reading your post appreciate your well wishes and congratulations. I also hope we get the oppurtunity to see each other again soon, like in a week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gatorbill, nice to have met you as well. Enjoyed talking with you. Good luck to the Bees Saturday and Monday!

Hoops, you are a class act and I am definatley glad to have met you. I know losing stinks ( we have had to get that taste out of our mouths too, yuck) but I and I am sure others reading your post appreciate your well wishes and congratulations. I also hope we get the oppurtunity to see each other again soon, like in a week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gatorbill, nice to have met you as well. Enjoyed talking with you. Good luck to the Bees Saturday and Monday!

Right back at you as I too have enjoyed meeting a lot of the passionate LA fans. Gotta hit the sack but hope to see ya soon /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again congrads to LA on all that you have done. Quick Question what happened to the LA / Upperman thread and why is the Region 4AA thread locked?

Really, what did happen to the LA/Upperman thread? GatorBillbs must have called his chips in! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />