LA Region 4AA CHAMPS

LA_Wildcats

I will not have too much on your comment right now as we have to beat Tyner first to get to state. But, regarding last year, Fulton shot lights out and we couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Fulton was good no doubt, but they were not 40 points better or whatever the score was. I am not saying LA will it all, but this team can. Does anyone remember 2005's FB team? BELIEVE BABY!!:popcorneater:

GO HOG-EYE!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

BD did you get my PM to you ?????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not have too much on your comment right now as we have to beat Tyner first to get to state. But, regarding last year, Fulton shot lights out and we couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. Fulton was good no doubt, but they were not 40 points better or whatever the score was. I am not saying LA will it all, but this team can. Does anyone remember 2005's FB team? BELIEVE BABY!!:popcorneater:

GO HOG-EYE!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!

Not saying that LA can't win it, because I do remember that football team. I just don't think it will happen. If Upperman can't do it, I hope LA can. Good luck.

Tyner has a 6' 9 guy Michael Bradley. I don't know how many towers they have though.

Wildcat 1970

Wildcat 1970 do you remember the Tyner teams back in the 70's. We played them when Randy Stephens was a senior. Jody Stevens hit a shot at the buzzer to beat them in the first game of the Region if I'm not mistaking. Howard then beat us by 30. Howard and Riverside played in the finals with Riverside winning and going on to win the state that year. Anthony Roberts played on Riverside and plau=yed at Oral Roberts and I think played some pro ball.

RC, if you do not want any association with views, then at least make it correct. Are Rocking Chair's instead of is. Thank you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe you got enough on your plate hoss. Might be that you need to do the same. It's not that I don't want to be associated with LA but my views on here and the views of LA may not be necessarily one and the same.

Btw I thought you swore off last week that you wouldn't be on here acting like you did. And here you are right back at it stirring the pot. Thanks for the English lesson. But my views is singular the way I understand it. Not mine and LA's but mine which is singular. And besides that....... it's a inside joke that goes back to the good ole days. Coach Drost

Glad we can take some humor. Wow. Anyway. . . I won't comment. Haven't stirred up anything as I know of.

well what happened to the LA -Upperman thread. Vanished into thin air. The one were abby~loo called you out for giving Bill a hard time. Have you forgot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA! I think I have a good reason to call out the Gator. Anyone who has a problem is aloud to vocally say so. No skin off my teeth, but when you attack me expect me to attack back. A RC that stood up for his players and friends would agree. I won't comment on your comments again.