LA vs Tyner for trip to the borro

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal with it. A good piece of poetry towards the boys from HOG-EYE deserves recognition.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Indeed it does. Good piece. Appearently you havent been on many LA threads here lately. We love to see our boys play and like our Poetry about them. As for tonight LA--LEAVE NO DOUBT

This is basketball not poetry 101... La will win this one.... Good luck at the boro..

Thanks for the good luck wishes GO WILDCATS

This should be another great game for Livingston Academy. We had the gym packed last night and I am sure it will be even more crowded tomorrow night. Expect to hear the famous H-O-G E-Y-E chant all night long.

Looks like it will be 2 years in a row in the boro for LA and I don't expect them to come home early this time.

LA should win this one but they went home early b.c if im correct they lost to the state champs? Better hope you do not draw them again or you will be home early again. Good luck

"WHAT TIME ISSS ITTTTT??????????"

It's state bound hog-eye .....LA took it to Tyner tonight 82 to 69. LA led at the half by 20 and was up by 18 starting the 4th. Tyner made a couple of runs but could never get no closer than 10. What usually turns out to be big are free throws and LA nailed the door shut time after time hitting a very high % of their FT.... the difference in the game. I don't know the exact # but we scored several from the line.

Tyner really crashed the boards the 2nd half and fought their way back in the game but couldn't close the gap on a Wildcat team that played with tons of heart . It was a very physical game. The refs really let them play tonight.

The Cat's are making their 2nd appearance in a row to the state. If I'm not forgetting this could be the only time in the school's history that this has happened.

LA should win this one but they went home early b.c if im correct they lost to the state champs? Better hope you do not draw them again or you will be home early again. Good luck

If LA plays like they did in the first half tonight, it will be whoever they play that will be going home early! Beware of the hungry Wildcats!

Final score LA--82 Tyner--69 Was 43-23 LA at halftime and we let them back in it.

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />