McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is playing their best ball at the right time. This should be a real good game. But I think the Lady Cats pull out the win.

I watched the draw and I could feel us drawing the Lady Chargerettes and we did. But looking at the bottom half of the bracket it is just as tough. Should be one of the most competitive tournaments ever.

Although we know who is favored, lets talk it up. I know that the Lady Cats will love to play this game, and cannot wait.

Even though McMinn Central will be heavily favored, i still think this will be one of the best games of the first day. I think Livingston will come ready to play and try to prove something. i dont think they will pull it off, but i do think it will be a good game none the least.

I am a Central fan and I think we will win this one. That being said, this was not the team I was hoping we would draw. LA is dangerous and Central cannot over look them. La has played a gruelling schedule and is still standing. That says a lot. I think the winner here advances to finals.

should be a great game....livingston also beat upperman the other night..if central plays the way i seen them play in the last few mins of last nights game they should come out on top..im packing my bags already and will be in the boro on wed no doubt about it...stay focused girls and dont get the big head...GO BIG BLUE!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

should be a great game....livingston also beat upperman the other night..if central plays the way i seen them play in the last few mins of last nights game they should come out on top..im packing my bags already and will be in the boro on wed no doubt about it...stay focused girls and dont get the big head...GO BIG BLUE!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO CHARGERETTES!!!

WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!

I am a Central fan and I think we will win this one. That being said, this was not the team I was hoping we would draw. LA is dangerous and Central cannot over look them. La has played a gruelling schedule and is still standing. That says a lot. I think the winner here advances to finals.

I also agree that that is a safe bet.

Although we know who is favored, lets talk it up. I know that the Lady Cats will love to play this game, and cannot wait.

There is a long history for these two programs matching up. Livingston has come out on top most of those times. Hopefully, this is the year we send THEM home from the 'boro. I was joking with King last night that we'd probably face each other in the first round.

How deep is Livingston?

Tough draw. Should be the best 1st round game in AA. MC wins. As i posted before, I think the winner here makes finals.

We're definitely not strangers to one another that's for sure, or the tournament either. Should be a good game. LA's record is some what misleading. We have played some really good teams thru the year, and played Upperman 4 times. So we are battle tested and have it going at the right time of the year.

I believe one of the radio guys said last night that the LA girls will be making their 15th appearance to the state tournament and winning 4 Gold Balls. #5 is definitely in sight.

This team has really grown up and made some huge strides to get where they are right now. Finish up what you started Lady Cats. Stay focused and take em one at a time.