McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the LA. McMinn really didnt expect to see that. I think LA and McMinn has met for several years in a row now sometime during the post seasson. McMinn always brings a good team to the gym. It was a tough job for LA tonight and they got it done.

Leave No Doubt!

Great job Lady Wildcats...EVERYONE is stepping up big.............GREAT job by Shelby. Considering the pressure she was under all night, only 5 turnovers is amazing.............. Keep up the good work...........................GO HOGEYE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you mean "had" based on polls, maybe now you know those don't mean a thing.

I mean beat the Wildcats 3 out of 4 times who beat Mcminn Central. Plus the people who make the polls are educated in the decisions they make. They aren't picking teams out of a hat and putting them on the top ten in the polls. Not trying to take away from the success any teams are having because they won the games and deserve to be there.

I mean beat the Wildcats 3 out of 4 times who beat Mcminn Central. Plus the people who make the polls are educated in the decisions they make. They aren't picking teams out of a hat and putting them on the top ten in the polls. Not trying to take away from the success any teams are having because they won the games and deserve to be there.

Educated you say? What are you trying to say? That they went to school for a career in poll-building? Come on...just give credit where credit is due. Sorry upperman couldn't get it done when it mattered most. Get over it.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Educated you say? What are you trying to say? That they went to school for a career in poll-building? Come on...just give credit where credit is due. Sorry upperman couldn't get it done when it mattered most. Get over it.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

I clearly stated that the teams deserve to be there who won = CREDIT

Are you saying that the polls are just made up lol. come on now that's ridiculous. You don't have to go to school to be educated about something. For example, it didn't take a teacher to make Newton realize that an apple falling from a tree and hitting him in the head is caused by gravity.

Congrads LA LADY CATS. Im disappointed that I was unable to be down there in the boro tonight. Sounds like a real barn burner as always between these two teams. I think the Sells 5 Threes in the second half made the diffrence in this game. I would like to also congradulate MC on a great season yall have alot to be proud of. 30-1 is a impressive record no matter what the schedual is like. Also Congrads to Clarkrange on their victory tonight.

I mean beat the Wildcats 3 out of 4 times who beat Mcminn Central. Plus the people who make the polls are educated in the decisions they make. They aren't picking teams out of a hat and putting them on the top ten in the polls.

That made me laugh.

We have all these tournaments to determine who the "better" team is. Upperman failed one test in the region finals and lost to LA. However, they had a chance to make up for it. They get a second test, but they failed that test losing to McMinn Central (who didn't even have 2 of their starters on the floor the last few minutes)... Upperman failed 2 straight tests that determine the best teams in the state. LA did not. They passed with flying colors. Thats why LA got to move on the the state tournament where they beat a tough McMinn Central team in the first round.

I realize your a loyal Bee fan, but LA finished as the better team.

Maybe next year though... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />