McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

Keep in mind, you folks only heard one negative post from us Chargerette fans. Most all of us will give credit where credit is due and I will give a lot of credit to the L A players and coach for a job well done. They showed great effort and heart along with a good game plan against us. Good Luck the rest of the way.

This what not a negative quote but just pure fact the chargerettes are the better team, just didnt have there normal game, had nothing to do with defense had more to do with bad shot selection and playing tight for whatever reason. Im not a sore loser ill give credit where credit is due and LA won the game . Im just saying if LA had met the team that went 34-0 they would not have been able to play with them based on what I seen from LA. this was not the LA team ive seen in the past they may be better than what they showed. any how good luck rest of the week.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This what not a negative quote but just pure fact the chargerettes are the better team, just didnt have there normal game, had nothing to do with defense had more to do with bad shot selection and playing tight for whatever reason. Im not a sore loser ill give credit where credit is due and LA won the game . Im just saying if LA had met the team that went 34-0 they would not have been able to play with them based on what I seen from LA. this was not the LA team ive seen in the past they may be better than what they showed. any how good luck rest of the week.

It's pretty obvious that your not going to let this go. What do you want the LA fans to say ? That we're sorry that our girls beat your team. OK I will apologize for the entire town of Livingston for beating your team.

Now lets move on. Your team was the best team in the tournament but the best team doesn't always win. Sorry but that happens sometimes.

You guys sent a different team? Just because you are 34-0 don't mean anything when the tournaments start. LA beat some very good teams when theb tournaments started teams that had beat them this year. Coaching and prepairing your team to play is what wins this time of the year. And yes they met the team that was 34-0 you lost.

OMG the village idiot comment is hilarious, we have a 5% crowd from LA that just dont know how stupid they look when they act that way. And most of the time every team has one village idiot in the crown and sometimes more. Bad thing is, it is real embarassing for the ones who just love the girls and boys that play and love the game. Most people always hope for an injury free game on both teams. But leave it to the 5% who dont really care about the players, it is really about them at the time, wanting to be the "Village Idiot" in the crowd. The ones that do it like it I guess. It is not OK though. I will have to say most of the LA Fans are absolutely great people with big hearts and support there team to the fullest. I love to see a big crowd at all the games. And LA fans most of the time definately show up.

Fortunately, I wasn't around any idiot fans from either team and I'm glad I wasn't!!!

I was in the Central section and everyone there was just cheering the Chargerettes on and were even very complimentary of the LA players when they made a good play. Speaking of which, is #22 still hitting those 3's??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

All of the LA fans I met before the game, and especially at halftime, were nice to talk to and complimentary of the Chargerettes.

Hmm-----------Did I hear someone mention a 'village idiot' somewhere?...........You apparently haven't watched a whole lot of BB have you?..You need to get out more often...............You had a great team with a great record.-------------You got beat by a team that was well prepared, by a tough schedule, and a great job of coaching.............Why can't you just leave it alone and show as much class as other McMinn Central fans have shown on this and other threads? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Keep in mind, you folks only heard one negative post from us Chargerette fans. Most all of us will give credit where credit is due and I will give a lot of credit to the L A players and coach for a job well done. They showed great effort and heart along with a good game plan against us. Good Luck the rest of the way.

It was one negative post and had the shoe been on the other foot, Chargerette fans would have defended their team as well. Your post was classy as are the few fans I have met from Central. You had a great season. Thank you for the good luck!

Thanks to BlitzingBuc for your post as well. Loyalcharger too.

GO HOG-EYE!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!

This what not a negative quote but just pure1. fact the chargerettes are the better team, just didnt have there normal game, 2. had nothing to do with defense had more to do with bad shot selection and playing tight for whatever reason.3. Im not a sore loser ill give credit where credit is due and LA won the game . Im just saying if4. LA had met the team that went 34-0 they would not have been able to play with them based on what I seen from LA. 5. this was not the LA team ive seen in the past they may be better than what they showed. any how good luck rest of the week.

1. Where are you getting your facts??

2. Are you kidding me? Our defense had alot to do with your shot selection. But, you had many more 2nd chance points because we didn't do the best job blocking out. You are making it sound like we played out of our mind and your team just went thru the motions. Both teams played well, but neither was perfect...Stop making excuses, please.

3. If you are not a sore loser, then let it go. Its over...As much as I love sports and do not like to lose..There are much more important things in life than a GAME. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

4. LA met the team that went 34-0 who had a 9 point lead in the second half and we still played with them.

5. This is the same LA team you saw evertime you saw them. You just watched them play quality competition almost every night out....every night out!

Congratulations a great season.

Chargerette fan, with all due respect, let it die. It doesn't matter if the UConn Lady Huskies had lost yesterday to LA - a loss is still a loss. Yes, "if" the Central girls had played a good game I believe they would have won - BUT they didn't. Livingston Academy did what they had to do in order to win.....our girls didn't.

And what does it matter what you or I think now? The game is over.....LA is still playing.....and our girls are not. Your insistence that the LA fans see it your way isn't going to work. And had the shoe been on the other foot and the Chargerettes won, I would have taken any comments (such as yours) from an LA fan as being one of sour grapes.

Be happy for the wonderful legacy our Senior girls have left, and how they've raised the bar for future girls wanting to pridefully play for the Chargerettes! Going to the state three years in a row is quite an accomplishment that even many of the best teams in the state can't boast about. Our day will come.

Can't say MC is for a fact better. Maybe they are when they play at home or when they play the way they're capable of, but LA was better prepared (players and coaches) on Wednesday. That's what decides the better team at this level - no advantage with the pressure of the big stage and win or go home against teams just as good. LA faces that type of adversity all season and MC don't. That's the difference maker.

MC, tough luck and congrads on a great season. LA, congrads on this one and good luck the rest of the way.

BlitzingBuc and My02Cents couldn't have said it better myself.

BB I didn't realize that the Chargerettes had made it 3 years in a row. Yes that is quite an accomplishment. Hats off to your program on a great year. I know it hurts but like you said your day is coming.

2 Cents I have to agree with you about LA facing that type of adversity all year. It really does come into play more times than not. And there's no question that MC has better talent than we do every year and this year was no exception, but that's why they the game.