McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the road to the "BORO".

Maniac I'll say one thing about your SOS. And I know you have no control over the teams you have to play over the course of the season. But Central is one of 2 things....they are either the best team that has ever been assembled or you play a real real weak schedule. And I choose the latter. You all have beat teams by 50 -60 points. I mean you have to admit that you haven't had much competition especially this year. I mean nothing about the season that you all have had b/c I wouldn't say anything to dampen the accomplishments of your team. Your fans should be proud of those young ladies. I know we sure are sure proud of ours.

How will all that play into this game with LA the team that has played the toughest schedule in all of 2A. Well it's come down to one game. A game that either team can win. And we have had some good games over the past few years with you all and I expect this to be as good or better than any of them. May the best team win. And after the game win or lose let's shake hands and wish the winner the best. If you all win I hope you go all the way. IF you all win and that's a big big word.

It has indeed come down to this one game, and a single game depends on matchups. The team that takes advantage of mismatches more effectively will win. Both are well coached. Both have good players. Both are worthy of being on the Murphy Center floor.

I wouldn't overlook the Chargerettes. I know they're not from the basketball hotbed, but they play some pretty good ball. It should be a very good game.

As far as all of this talk about double digit victories by either fanbase, I'll take a one point win every time at the 'boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I taking my life into my own hands by riding over with OldSchoolCharger? Will my good reputation be tarnished forever by being seen around him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think I know who OldSchoolCharger is. I'm pretty sure I worked with his niece in the weightroom a few times over the last two years. I've never ridden in a car with him, so I can't give you an answer.

It has indeed come down to this one game, and a single game depends on matchups. The team that takes advantage of mismatches more effectively will win. Both are well coached. Both have good players. Both are worthy of being on the Murphy Center floor.

I wouldn't overlook the Chargerettes. I know they're not from the basketball hotbed, but they play some pretty good ball. It should be a very good game.

As far as all of this talk about double digit victories by either fanbase, I'll take a one point win every time at the 'boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No one over looking Central around here. One of the mainstays in HS basketball for many a year. As far double figure win I'm like you I'll take a win whether it be 20 or 1. I was just responding to one of your fans post if your implying that I said we would win by that much. You know just a little friendly banter while watching American Idol. LOL

No one over looking Central around here. One of the mainstays in HS basketball for many a year. As far double figure win I'm like you I'll take a win whether it be 20 or 1. I was just responding to one of your fans post if your implying that I said we would win by that much. You know just a little friendly banter while watching American Idol. LOL

No implications here. I'm just trying to keep it real. Win pretty, win ugly. I don't care. Just win, baby when it comes to state. There are no style points.

I think I know who OldSchoolCharger is. I'm pretty sure I worked with his niece in the weightroom a few times over the last two years. I've never ridden in a car with him, so I can't give you an answer.

OldSchoolCharger is one of the good guys, and if you're around the football program much you know who he is. He told me he knew who you were.

By the way, his lovely spouse is going too, so I guess he and I both will have to be on our best behavior. The babes in Murfreesboro will be safe this time. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

OldSchoolCharger is one of the good guys, and if you're around the football program much you know who he is. He told me he knew who you were.

By the way, his lovely spouse is going too, so I guess he and I both will have to be on our best behavior. The babes in Murfreesboro will be safe this time. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm trying to figure out who you are. I'll probably see you all together at the game, and then I'll know. Have a safe trip.

Other than having a little problem with dozing off and getting in the ditch sometimes, it is like "Driving Miss Daisy"!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the road to the "BORO".

Maniac I'll say one thing about your SOS. And I know you have no control over the teams you have to play over the course of the season. But Central is one of 2 things....they are either the best team that has ever been assembled or you play a real real weak schedule. And I choose the latter. You all have beat teams by 50 -60 points. I mean you have to admit that you haven't had much competition especially this year. I mean nothing about the season that you all have had b/c I wouldn't say anything to dampen the accomplishments of your team. Your fans should be proud of those young ladies. I know we sure are sure proud of ours.

How will all that play into this game with LA the team that has played the toughest schedule in all of 2A. Well it's come down to one game. A game that either team can win. And we have had some good games over the past few years with you all and I expect this to be as good or better than any of them. May the best team win. And after the game win or lose let's shake hands and wish the winner the best. If you all win I hope you go all the way. IF you all win and that's a big big word.

As I have posted before, look at last years MC schedule. It was tough! I know this is a different year, but this is the same team with an added addition to the mix that makes them better than last years team. Don't think that LA is not respected the Chargerettes know who you are and what you are capable of, either way I hope to continue the enjoyable ride with a win today. Good Luck Chargettes, play hard.