McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

92charger

As I have posted before, look at last years MC schedule. It was tough! I know this is a different year, but this is the same team with an added addition to the mix that makes them better than last years team. Don't think that LA is not respected the Chargerettes know who you are and what you are capable of, either way I hope to continue the enjoyable ride with a win today. Good Luck Chargettes, play hard.

Same here LCMan we all know what brand of ball your team plays. It should be an all at war of a game. Much like you all experienced with Upperman. Coast to coast...inside physical...and lots of 3's. Should be one of the best games of the day or the tournament. Both teams will play hard start to finish, wouldn't want it any other way. May the best team win. GO HOG-EYE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fired up. Go HOG-EYE

LOOKS LIKE MOST OF THE POSTERS ON ONE TEAM ARE SCARED AND THE OTHER TEAMS POSTERS ARE PROUD OF IT.

H-O-G-E-Y-E HOGEYE WILL WIN TODAY WAIT AND SEE

H-O-G-E-Y-E PICKETT CO. AND CLARKRANGE WILL ALSO FIND VIC TO RY

Scared? Gouging again?

We're hungry, but not scared. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Don't confuse respect for your opponent with fear of your opponent.

I'm trying to figure out who you are. I'll probably see you all together at the game, and then I'll know. Have a safe trip.

Trying to figure out who I am could be humorous. I'm actually more of a Meigs' Lady Tiger follower due to being related by marriage to a couple of their players. My Grandson played 4 years of football (two years of baseball and basketball) for the Tigers. And since my 4 boys played every sport imaginable for the McMinn Co. Cherokees in the late 80's and early 90's, you can see that I'm actually the last person you'd expect to be supporting the Chargers or Chargerettes! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have many friends in the Etowah area, though, and really like the type of ball the Chargerettes play. I'm a friend to some of the girls' parents, too, as well as a friend to your quarterback's parents, and placekicker's parents. And since my 7 year old Granddaughter lives in Englewood and is a good basketball player already, and thrives on being a Chargerette someday.....I figure I might as well get used to actually having someone from my family playing for McMinn Central. I just hope the Lord forgives me for that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See you at the 'boro, if OldSchool stays out of the ditches!

Trying to figure out who I am could be humorous. I'm actually more of a Meigs' Lady Tiger follower due to being related by marriage to a couple of their players. My Grandson played 4 years of football (two years of baseball and basketball) for the Tigers. And since my 4 boys played every sport imaginable for the McMinn Co. Cherokees in the late 80's and early 90's, you can see that I'm actually the last person you'd expect to be supporting the Chargers or Chargerettes! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have many friends in the Etowah area, though, and really like the type of ball the Chargerettes play. I'm a friend to some of the girls' parents, too, as well as a friend to your quarterback's parents, and placekicker's parents. And since my 7 year old Granddaughter lives in Englewood and is a good basketball player already, and thrives on being a Chargerette someday.....I figure I might as well get used to actually having someone from my family playing for McMinn Central. I just hope the Lord forgives me for that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See you at the 'boro, if OldSchool stays out of the ditches!

I see. I'm leaving in about 20 minutes to pick the kids up from school, and then I'm on my way. Go Chargerettes!