Hampton vs. Cornersville

Lord Vader

GO GO GO!!!!!! Cornersville from a Forrest fan......many of us are going early to CHEER ON our southern county friends!!!!!! Good Luck to both teams, play injury free and I hope Cornersville takes the win !!!!!!!!!!!! Go Lady Dawgs of Cornersville and Lady Rockets of Forrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Auntkim and good luck to you and your Rockets tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go around and see if I can collect enough money so Leadfarmer and Bulldog50 can go out for supper...it seems they have so much to talk about....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Auntkim and good luck to you and your Rockets tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go around and see if I can collect enough money so Leadfarmer and Bulldog50 can go out for supper...it seems they have so much to talk about....

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'll donate and I think we could charge admission too........ /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Don't know much about Hampton, but I do know Cornersville and the teams they play, cause we have played some of the same teams.......Cornersville will give Hampton every thing they can handle and more, I am so proud of Cornersville for making the Elite 8......Go Lady Dawgs and Lady Rockets!!!!!!!! Marshall County teams ROCK!!!!!!!!

You'll find out alot once you see them tomorrow morning.Should be a great game.Good luck to both teams.

Go Hampton Lady Dogs /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Guess we will never know since Hampton does not play the teams that we play and we do not play they teams that Hampton plays. Our schedule was pretty tuff though.

so if you wanted a tougher schedule, why didn't cornersville play forrest, who is in the same county? and how can two single A teams in the same county not even be in the same region???? that's ca-razy!!

so if you wanted a tougher schedule, why didn't cornersville play forrest, who is in the same county? and how can two single A teams in the same county not even be in the same region???? that's ca-razy!!

Don't ask me. I don't make the shedule i just attend the games! Forrest Moved to a different district. We had so many schools that are really close to eachother so we were gonna end up with a 15 team district or something like that. Now that would be considered ca-razy haha. There had to be a split somewhere so thats the way it played out i guess.

Forrest and Cornersville used to play each other and had a GREAT district and county rivalry, then the whole re-district thing came in and seems like they drew a line right through Marshall County......we went north and east and Cornersville went south and west...oh well,,,, as leadfarmer says we don't make the rules or the schedules.......does seem odd though /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />