WHO WLL WIN?

dreambig

Gatorbill who are these D1 Coaches that you have such close relations with ? I'm sure all of us underlings on Coacht would like to know. I'm difficultly not taking anything away from Laken shes a great player but if she can play SEC Big Ten or ACC basketball I guarantee you Kayla can. I also understand that Louisville, Fl. State , Kentucky, MTSU and Georgia had contacts with Kayla and were interested until She and her Family made a decision to choose the Mocs which I think if you look is a pretty good program that has been very consistent over the last few years of going to NCAA tourney. You will probably know more about than me Gatorbill having those relations with the D1 Coaches. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OH YEA WINNERWINNERCHIKENDINNER

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatorbill who are these D1 Coaches that you have such close relations with ? I'm sure all of us underlings on Coacht would like to know. I'm difficultly not taking anything away from Laken shes a great player but if she can play SEC Big Ten or ACC basketball I guarantee you Kayla can. I also understand that Louisville, Fl. State , Kentucky, MTSU and Georgia had contacts with Kayla and were interested until She and her Family made a decision to choose the Mocs which I think if you look is a pretty good program that has been very consistent over the last few years of going to NCAA tourney. You will probably know more about than me Gatorbill having those relations with the D1 Coaches. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OH YEA WINNERWINNERCHIKENDINNER

It is not important who they are. Those relationships do not make me any better of a person or fan, or more knowledgable as a fan than anyone else. I only mentioned them to give persepective on the fact that yes, these girls are infact being looked at, and thought very highly of. There is more than ONE D1 prospect in the state of TN.

I have never once said I know more than anyone, and I never will. Relax.

If you actually read my entire post you would see that I am in favor of a person going to the school that fits them best. Just because it is not UConn or something like that, does not mean it is not a great opportunity, a great education, and a great playing experience.

holy cow. I agreed with your entire post, and your post before that. Im not bigtiming anyone here. just saying that I know coaches are looking, and that any opportunity is a great opportunity. We should not be judging these kids just because their choices do not match what we might choose for them.

Ok Gatorbill maybe I misinterpreted what you said my bad. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look at it this way BigDaddy......KC has a very unique ability to get the most out of all the players around her. OS without KC, IMO, does not even make the State Tournament this year. You take her off that team, your can easily knock 12 or thirteen wins off their slate. Not only does she mean so much to her team, but every team they play KNOWS she means that much to her team. Yet she still produces results that load up a box score. She regularly leads her team in points and assists (I heard her averages are 21.3 and 5.4). If you get a chance to see her in M'boro you won't be disappointed. She is every bit the epitome of the State's Miss basketball. We'll see!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok Gatorbill maybe I misinterpreted what you said my bad. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im just a fan. A very fortunate and thankful fan, because I get to see some great basketball, played by great kids.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im just a fan. A very fortunate and thankful fan, because I get to see some great basketball, played by great kids.

Ill second that motion. So do I Its a great life. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I want to make a couple of things to ad to this inquiry. First Miss Christopher is a great athlete.

But just in case LL wins this might help ease your pain somewhat. You should not let your hate

for JC to cause you to make statements that are misleading and untrue.

First if you go by winning a state championship only LL has in this group. But as you should

know there are other uncontrolled things that enter into it. LL led RBS to the final four in the

8th grade. First and only time for RBS. Her freshmen year RBS won the district. Her 10th year

at JC they won the state tournament. They lost five great seniors this year, had to rebuild

and they beat Miss Christophers team both times. They beat Livingston twice, Livingston

is the AA winner and going to the state. JC beat Cookeville twice, they are the region AAA

winner and gong to the state. They won a strong tournament field in Florida. She has about

2300 career points at years end. In D1 she could play point guard or forward. Did it ever

occur to some of you that she has been trying to help this new team come along. It has

been a hard year. She scored about 650 points. They finished 24-8. She has interest from

Old miss,Fla.,Vanderbilt,Tenn.,MTSU, Tenn. Tech,Princeton, to name a few. She would make

an excellent point guard, she has a Peyton Manning view of the court. JC will be a better

team next year, they lost no starters. I congratulate Miss Hobson, and Miss Christopher,

It is a tremendous honor to be nominated. LL is in her third nomination, we who know her

are extremely proud of her. If the roles were reversed I am sure you would say the same

thing about Miss Christopher. There will be no losers in the Miss Basketball choices. They

are all winners.

That was one of the best post i have seen? I agree with you about everythiing you said..Jackson county lady blue devils will be back next and thats the botto, line cause I SAY SO.

I would like to know HOW IN THE HECK did Clarkrange NOT get someone in the running for Miss Basketball in single A.

This team has a perfect record and are obviously the Class A State Champs......once again.

I know the finalists have already been done and more than likely the winner has been chosen but there are clearly a few Lady Buffs that have contributed to four years of success at Clarkrange. Heck...give the whole team a trophy....they deserve it. Congrats Lady Buffs on a great year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would like to know HOW IN THE HECK did Clarkrange NOT get someone in the running for Miss Basketball in single A.

This team has a perfect record and are obviously the Class A State Champs......once again.

I know the finalists have already been done and more than likely the winner has been chosen but there are clearly a few Lady Buffs that have contributed to four years of success at Clarkrange. Heck...give the whole team a trophy....they deserve it. Congrats Lady Buffs on a great year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But the key to that is their a team. That truly doesn't have just a stand out player, they all come to play every night TOGETHER. I mean its hard to just pick one of them to be a finalist. They will win the trophy that means a whole heck of a lot more tomorrow.