West Tn will dominate state tournament (Anyone with me)

nebuntyn

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problemo!!! I'm not from Manassas but I am a fan of Buckner....or you could say I am a fan of talent. Kid was brutalized on the 15a thread...spent a day monitoring that dang thread. I've been keeping up with his stats all year.

Whats going on adsmom86 thats why i had to start getting on some of their butts over there. This kid is just trying to play ball and they were dogging him out.

Whats going on adsmom86 thats why i had to start getting on some of their butts over there. This kid is just trying to play ball and they were dogging him out.

Yes I know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We are supposed to get married...did you forget??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes I know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We are supposed to get married...did you forget??? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Come now how can I forget a lady that know as much about sports than you do. I'm waiting till you come to a Manassas game so I can have all of those tigers in attendance. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Middleton also got blown out in their own gym. Manassas and Craigmont looked like they played poorly because they both make their opponents look ugly. Shaq was off that game, and neither shot was a hailmary. Buckner's 3 to tie was barely a 3(I even question if it was), and Shaq's three was right in his range. When the OT started, Manassas came alive and opened it. They looked like a superior team. Then a couple dribbles out of bounds while they still had the lead(one by Carroll) gave Craigmont a chance. As for Craigmont, you can't be serious. They lost to Liberty by 2 in the MLK finals, which Melrose failed to reach. White Station just edged by Liberty(who beat Ridgeway), and Craigmont beat Ridgeway and White Station. They didn't "luck up" and beat Egypt. They did what they've done all year, clutch. The second game was at Egypt and they allowed Craigmont to cut a 16 point lead down to 5, at home. Craigmont then turned over the ball after they picked it up right underneath the basket and Egypt put it up and scored. No telling what would've happened. As for the District finals, Tank Brown was hanging on Zach Jones all night, nothing was called. Craigmont missed a ton of free throws and fast break lay-ups, with Richardson in questionable foul trouble and Durham(their obvious most important piece) straining his groin in the 3rd quarter on the comedown from a dunk. If I'm not mistaken, the second Liberty loss(62-46), as well as the Cordova loss(65-58) were played without Durham. And when he DID play against Cordova, they annihilated Cordova 95-49. Try to include all the facts next time /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I always include the facts and only speak of what I know.

Couldn't figure you at first, thought you were one of those die hard Melrose fans, but it now seems you are a jaded and disfunctional Craigmont fan. If Durham is #1, he played in every game I saw them play. Was good in some and no factor in others. Liberty took them apart in regional semifinals. Craigmont looked as if they didn't want to play. Scored 8pts in first quarter and 4pts in the second.

When Craigmont made their run to beat Ral-Egypt, AJ and Tank each fouled out on highly questionable calls with at least two minutes remaining, Raleigh up 8 and with the ball. The last two minutes were a fiasco with a bottle being thrown on the floor by a Craigmont fan and Craigmont fans running on the floor twice before the game was over and nothing was done in any of those cases. Zach Jones took three steps before he put up last shot and no call. It was all luck.

Craigmont had size and a few good athletes, but their shooting was streaky and that's all they wanted to do...shoot threes and dunk. They lacked cohesiveness, direction and heart. Great frontrunning team, and might have been able to win state if they had put team over individual goals.

Once again you got to ne joking? What D1 is he going to and why is that knowbody have even heard of him?

charlston southen university. we will jsut have to see when or if manassas makes it that far. good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I always include the facts and only speak of what I know.

Couldn't figure you at first, thought you were one of those die hard Melrose fans, but it now seems you are a jaded and disfunctional Craigmont fan. If Durham is #1, he played in every game I saw them play. Was good in some and no factor in others. Liberty took them apart in regional semifinals. Craigmont looked as if they didn't want to play. Scored 8pts in first quarter and 4pts in the second.

When Craigmont made their run to beat Ral-Egypt, AJ and Tank each fouled out on highly questionable calls with at least two minutes remaining, Raleigh up 8 and with the ball. The last two minutes were a fiasco with a bottle being thrown on the floor by a Craigmont fan and Craigmont fans running on the floor twice before the game was over and nothing was done in any of those cases. Zach Jones took three steps before he put up last shot and no call. It was all luck.

Craigmont had size and a few good athletes, but their shooting was streaky and that's all they wanted to do...shoot threes and dunk. They lacked cohesiveness, direction and heart. Great frontrunning team, and might have been able to win state if they had put team over individual goals.

Yes Durham was #1, the guy who hurt his groin in the District championship(obviously he's a big factor for you to figure that's who he is). I know how that feels and at full strength, he's a beast. That's the guy they depend on to make it happen as far as play-making. They did it to Ridgeway and especially White Station as well, and almost did it to Manassas. When they keep doin it, it's hard to keep calling it luck. And Holmes traveled several times in the district championship and it wasn't called. The only area teams to beat them at full strength were Manassas and Raleigh-Egypt, and those were both on the road. They are most definitely inconsistent, but the most explosive team I've seen and one that I could never count out til the buzzer sounds. Here's a question, honestly: Can you sincerely tell me that Tank wasn't getting away with some OBVIOUS holds on Zach Jones in the district championship?

By the way, "jaded or dysfunctional Craigmont fan"? I didn't know people from my neighborhood(I live in Raleigh) spoke like that:)

As I said before, I support all of the North teams, but one especially in particular(my username should make it obvious who that is).

MANASSAS MANASSAS MANASSAS MANASSAS DO YOU KNOW NOW. LET THAT BLUE AND GOLD SHOW. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

By the way, "jaded or dysfunctional Craigmont fan"? I didn't know people from my neighborhood(I live in Raleigh) spoke like that:)

As I said before, I support all of the North teams, but one especially in particular(my username should make it obvious who that is).

How do people in Raleigh speak?

Must be one of those Manassas Tigers' supporters. You and Legend are a trip! Good luck to Manassas in the state. If they learned anything from last year's state tournament disappointment...they will bring home the gold ball.

Must be one of those Manassas Tigers' supporters. You and Legend are a trip! Good luck to Manassas in the state. If they learned anything from last year's state tournament disappointment...they will bring home the gold ball.

Seriously, the reason I talk about Holmes like that is because that's a weakness I see in preventing us from bringing back all these Gold Balls. And I am EXTREMELY critical when I see something wrong. If Jackson has a off-night, Holmes is turning it over, Station and Egypt might not get it. I wish Trezevant was there. Then we could maybe take all three. They gave Ridgeway a run earlier this year on their own floor. If we can get A and AAA, I can brag and talk all the trash that's built up. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There's room for you if you want to join