Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

Two familiar foes go at it. OS knocked Clarkrange out of the state tourney two years ago. Clarkrange knocked OS out last year.

Clarkrange has won both games this year, but OS has been playing their best basketball of the year in the 2nd half of the season.

It will take a monumental effort for the Lady Cats to beat Clarkrange. Forget Class A. Clarkrange is probably one of the top 3 teams in the state regardless of classification - if not the BEST.

Kelsey Hall stepped up bigtime for OS today. If that happens again and KC has her typical huge game when playing against elite competition, OS has a chance to give Clarkrange all they want.

Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two familiar foes go at it. OS knocked Clarkrange out of the state tourney two years ago. Clarkrange knocked OS out last year.

Clarkrange has won both games this year, but OS has been playing their best basketball of the year in the 2nd half of the season.

It will take a monumental effort for the Lady Cats to beat Clarkrange. Forget Class A. Clarkrange is probably one of the top 3 teams in the state regardless of classification - if not the BEST.

Kelsey Hall stepped up bigtime for OS today. If that happens again and KC has her typical huge game when playing against elite competition, OS has a chance to give Clarkrange all they want.

Good luck to both teams.

Clarkrange will be ready. Today was nerves in the first half against Forrest. I anticipate that when they play against OS on Friday that it will be a great game. I hope to see Clarkrange go all the way.

I will say that Clarkrange has a very strong defense and that will continue to make them the favorite.

Go Lady Buffaloes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

3rd time is the Charm for OS GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im with Dawg The Lady Buffs by 20. GO GET EM!!!!!

I watched both OS and clarkrange play today neither of them looked impressive throughout the game, OS started out hot, but clarkrange started out bad, but the story was flipped with other half's.. I feel that KC is one of the premier players in the state, as is the phillips girl as well. But the difference in the game will be if OS' bench can step it up and stay competitive with clarkrange's bench. I think that this one will come down to the wire, but free throws, turnovers, and who ever makes the most plays is what will decide it down the stretch. Im taking OS by a few in a nail biter.

Im with Dawg The Lady Buffs by 20. GO GET EM!!!!!

OS is a very tough opponent, I expect a very tough game. They have not been given the credit they deserve. This will not be a walk in the park, they are very capable of beating us. We will not underestimate them because we have beaten them already. They are a team that can reach out and smack you!! They should be considered another team that would have walked through the other side.

Play hard and go get them Ladies, Go Buffaloes!!!!

OS has a dandy team and can compete... they escaped two games in the post-season by hitting big shots in the clutch... are they playing on borrowed time??? Sometimes a team like that is one of the most dangerous, generally looser, and lets it all hang out and watch out if it goes to the wire... That is where they are obviously battle-tested... Lady Buffs no doubt, the Team (haven't been to the wire all year except for maybe practice or some open gym play, etc.), and hopefully CR won't let it get to a last posession... OS is dangerous...

I will take that bet 20 or more Toppoch name your poison ? I expect a great game and OS will have to play a great game to win but so will CR. I do agree CR is the Team until someone beats them and OS may be the only team in State Class A that has a shot. GO LADY BOBCATS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />