Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck LADY BUFFALOES from Hogeye!! I think all of that talk on the single A Miss Basketball thread may motivate these girls to really put a thrashing on Oliver Springs. There was a Christopher fan ??¦KGM??¦ that said this I sat with one of the coaches scouting the CR/JC game in Gainesboro and she said there wasn't anyone on the floor capable of playing D1 and she was 100% correct. KGM??¦ you can say Kayla turned down all these big D1 schools to go to UTC but the fact is the Upper Cumberland puts out plenty of athletes that play for D1 schools. Your opinion of a D1 School is like UT/UConn/LSU I have news for you??¦.those are just the big ones. Don??™t try to make these girls from Clarkrange & Jackson Co. look bad to try to make Christopher look better.

Get it done Lady Buffaloes.

OS is a very tough opponent, I expect a very tough game. They have not been given the credit they deserve. This will not be a walk in the park, they are very capable of beating us. We will not underestimate them because we have beaten them already. They are a team that can reach out and smack you!! They should be considered another team that would have walked through the other side.

Play hard and go get them Ladies, Go Buffaloes!!!!

Just wanted to congradulate the lady buffs this far!! I will be cheering you guys on... options, they can finish what they started I have faith in them. It will be a good game. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> cant be there personally but you guys know you got my support. Upper Cumberland teams are not the pretty scenery that you get in mid october. I predict it will be cloudy with a lot of storms that hold the thunder of the buffs coming through the boro. It might get rocky but I believe you can weather the storm. Go Buff's getr done!!! I'll have a chew on u! (that is ifn I could borrer one of tthem thar spitoooon's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Good luck LADY BUFFALOES from Hogeye!! I think all of that talk on the single A Miss Basketball thread may motivate these girls to really put a thrashing on Oliver Springs. There was a Christopher fan ??¦KGM??¦ that said this I sat with one of the coaches scouting the CR/JC game in Gainesboro and she said there wasn't anyone on the floor capable of playing D1 and she was 100% correct. KGM??¦ you can say Kayla turned down all these big D1 schools to go to UTC but the fact is the Upper Cumberland puts out plenty of athletes that play for D1 schools. Your opinion of a D1 School is like UT/UConn/LSU I have news for you??¦.those are just the big ones. Don??™t try to make these girls from Clarkrange & Jackson Co. look bad to try to make Christopher look better.

Post From devils08 aka Clarkrange Fan

Back at you!!!

this is to funny u think that Oliver Springs can beat Clarkrange. What makes u think that Clarkrange is going down r u insane Clarkrange's avg point margin is 10 to 20 points over each opponent the only school that played within single digits of Clarkrange was Jackson County they only won by 9 and it was at JC. I dont think their is a school in the single A tourney that can match Clarkrange this girls r undefeated for a reason and that is because they play great offense which avg. 63 points a game and their defense holds teams to an avg of 37 points a game. Like i told my friends that this year is Clarkrange's year and ur gonna ask me why im defending and cheering on Clarkrange even though our skools r rivals when it comes to state ill cheer for anyone that comes out of district 7A and PC dont feel left out im pullin for yall to but anyways GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BUFFS OF CLARKRANGE AND LADY BOBCATS OF PICKETT COUNTY!!!!!!! From Devils08. Go show the state why we r the best district in the state and bring that gold ball back to the Upper Cumberland.

Just wanted to congradulate the lady buffs this far!! I will be cheering you guys on... options, they can finish what they started I have faith in them. It will be a good game. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> cant be there personally but you guys know you got my support. Upper Cumberland teams are not the pretty scenery that you get in mid october. I predict it will be cloudy with a lot of storms that hold the thunder of the buffs coming through the boro. It might get rocky but I believe you can weather the storm. Go Buff's getr done!!! I'll have a chew on u! (that is ifn I could borrer one of tthem thar spitoooon's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thanks for the support! I'd say we will be in for a tough one. OS played well and I expect them to be out for a little payback Friday. I hope the Lady Buffaloes can finish what they started last year!!

Post From devils08 aka Clarkrange Fan

Back at you!!!

this is to funny u think that Oliver Springs can beat Clarkrange. What makes u think that Clarkrange is going down r u insane Clarkrange's avg point margin is 10 to 20 points over each opponent the only school that played within single digits of Clarkrange was Jackson County they only won by 9 and it was at JC. I dont think their is a school in the single A tourney that can match Clarkrange this girls r undefeated for a reason and that is because they play great offense which avg. 63 points a game and their defense holds teams to an avg of 37 points a game. Like i told my friends that this year is Clarkrange's year and ur gonna ask me why im defending and cheering on Clarkrange even though our skools r rivals when it comes to state ill cheer for anyone that comes out of district 7A and PC dont feel left out im pullin for yall to but anyways GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY BUFFS OF CLARKRANGE AND LADY BOBCATS OF PICKETT COUNTY!!!!!!! From Devils08. Go show the state why we r the best district in the state and bring that gold ball back to the Upper Cumberland.

From a Forrest fan, I agree.

Maybe you didnt notice the BOLD and UNDERLINED word "should." Obviously and as stated in about 50 other posts, the hard side of the bracket is undoubtedly on the left.... From what I seen today, no team in the opposite side of the bracket looked very competitive at all...... could have just been a bad day with the butterflies and such because I have not seen most of those teams play before today; but Clarkrange, OS, and Forrest would have more than likely beat all of those teams by 10-15 from what I seen. Once again I say, "should" be an easy championship game, but who knows? This year has been a year of upsets in all classes so anything could happen.

We agree that the left side is the hard side of the bracket. But Hampton is right there with them and there is no way Oliver Springs could beat Hampton 10-15. Everyone that I've talked to from East Tennessee who has seen Hampton and Oliver Springs play numerous times, has came to the same conclusion. There was one guy who was telling me all year that Hampton was the better team, but I didn't believe him until the night of the sub-state games when I seen what Hampton and OS did against like opponents...

We agree that the left side is the hard side of the bracket. But Hampton is right there with them and there is no way Oliver Springs could beat Hampton 10-15. Everyone that I've talked to from East Tennessee who has seen Hampton and Oliver Springs play numerous times, has came to the same conclusion. There was one guy who was telling me all year that Hampton was the better team, but I didn't believe him until the night of the sub-state games when I seen what Hampton and OS did against like opponents...

There are other factors you need to think about when you are talking about like opponents. Wartburg had a road trip and I heard they were late and Wartburg always plays very well against OS. Cloudland also had something to prove to OS they might of ever lost to Hampton just to get to play Oliver Springs who knows. Also Hampton beat Cloudland by only 5

There are other factors you need to think about when you are talking about like opponents. Wartburg had a road trip and I heard they were late and Wartburg always plays very well against OS. Cloudland also had something to prove to OS they might of ever lost to Hampton just to get to play Oliver Springs who knows. Also Hampton beat Cloudland by only 5

I agree. Those are all fair points (although Wartburg was at the game at least 2 hours before tipoff and Cloudland would never lose a Regional Championship on purpose /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) and Cloudland is better than a few of the teams that made it to Murfeesboro. All I'm saying is I can't see why Hampton is getting no credit...

I agree. Those are all fair points (although Wartburg was at the game at least 2 hours before tipoff and Cloudland would never lose a Regional Championship on purpose /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) and Cloudland is better than a few of the teams that made it to Murfeesboro. All I'm saying is I can't see why Hampton is getting no credit...

Unless you have won 12 Gold Balls you get no respect. Thats just the way It Is In Tennessee Girls Basketball.

Lord Vader, I know all your looking for is respect from Hampton and you have it from me at least. I think Hampton could play any team in the state tournament outside of Clarkrange and win at least 50% of the time. And yes they can also beat Clarkrange as can Oliver Springs, but I'm not going to say they can 50% of the time. Maybe 1 in 10 but you never know when that one can happen, for Oliver Springs hopefully it will be tomorrow. If the Lady 'Cats don't get them then I hope Hampton gets their chance Saturday. I'll also say that Cloudland is every bit as good as Hampton and Oliver Springs, they just didn't make it. It's neat that both teams from East Tennessee won on Wednesday, that hasn't happened in a long time.

Hog,

I think you are attempting to make a point that's not relevant. While JC and Clarkrange might or might not have division 1 players, it's obvious Clarkrage has one of the best rosters of high school basketball players in the state. The depth, high basketball IQ, and coaching of Clarkrange is phenomenal.

While OS might not have the tradition of JC and Clarkrange ( few programs do), OS has one of the better traditions in Tennessee. The only thing missing is a state championship trophy. OS fans realize this.