Oliver Springs vs. Clarkrange

OS91

Congrats to the Clarkrange Lady Buffalos. You just have one more game. Bring the gold ball back to 7A. You are make the 7A fans very proud of you. The Lady Buffalos are by far the best team in the state!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO CLARKRANGE LADY BUFFALOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange=WOW. Great kids on that team. Good luck tomorrow.

It is great to see this team continue on their journey to the gold ball. I am proud to know that when other teams want to discredit their talent, they reply with a great game. They are AWESOME! They bring their best everytime and it shows. GO LADY BUFFALOES!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Call me a moron....jerk....or whatever, but Clarkrange pretty much exposed OS in this game. Kayla C. is a wonderful kid and I'm sure the other girls are great as well, but Clarkrange's Defense obviously dictated that some other player/players had to raise their level of play in order for the Lady Cats to be successful today. With Christopher only scoring 4 points I'm assuming the Lady Buffs came at her with multiple defenders. I'm sure it was pretty hard when you have an endless supply, huh? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The other players had to have gotten some good looks.....what happened? Clarkrange came into this game with the chance of losing it, just like they will tomorrow....great teams don't blow it on the big stage, and I wouldn't think they will tomorrow either. The have excellent basketball players and, most importantly, Lamar Rodgers. He has managed to make this small town (and believe me, it is small) noteworthy! In fact, he has put them on the map! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kaz

Clarkrange didn't really use multiple defenders on KC. They didn't have to. Green guarded her just about the entire game and KC looked like she just gave up. Her shots weren't falling and it was just frustrating her even more as the game went on. Once in the 3rd quarter, she sat on the bench with her head in a towel and looked like she didnt even care about coming back in. I think the comments her and her coach/mom made last night on Knoxville news gave the lady buffaloes a little motivation to play even harder today. Congrats Lady Buffs and pick up that gold ball tomorrow!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Also, in my opinion, minus Christopher OZ will need to rebuid fast. Hall is a good starting point, but others will have to step up to continue the run.

No worries. OS will get back. It probably won't be for a couple of years- but there is outstanding talent in the elementary program coming into the high school.

OS had a very good to outstanding program before Hall and Christopher and that will only continue. There are too many young girls in Oliver Springs who are growing up who want to emulate the success of this decade.

No worries. OS will get back. It probably won't be for a couple of years- but there is outstanding talent in the elementary program coming into the high school.

OS had a very good to outstanding program before Hall and Christopher and that will only continue. There are too many young girls in Oliver Springs who are growing up who want to emulate the success of this decade.

Lets's review

2002 AA State Tourney

2003 28 wins

2004 AA State Tourney Semifinalist

2005 Ranked #1 a lot of the season in AA ( OS was without Hall or Christopher in this year)

2006 A State tourney

2007 A State Runner up

2008 A State tourney

2009 A State semifinalist

That's too many years of outstanding basketball for little girls in Oliver Springs to have not understood what winning means to the Lady Cat program. Rest assured, there is an entire crop of 4-11 year old girls waiting in the wings for their time to carry the banner.

Clarkrange didn't really use multiple defenders on KC. They didn't have to. Green guarded her just about the entire game and KC looked like she just gave up. Her shots weren't falling and it was just frustrating her even more as the game went on. Once in the 3rd quarter, she sat on the bench with her head in a towel and looked like she didnt even care about coming back in. I think the comments her and her coach/mom made last night on Knoxville news gave the lady buffaloes a little motivation to play even harder today. Congrats Lady Buffs and pick up that gold ball tomorrow!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Green did a great job. Hopefully KC and her coach/mom learned a lesson. " It is better to be seen than heard." Lady Buffoles executed very well. Looking for the Buffaloes to get that gold ball too. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Green did a great job. Hopefully KC and her coach/mom learned a lesson. " It is better to be seen than heard." Lady Buffoles executed very well. Looking for the Buffaloes to get that gold ball too. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I fail to see where their comments were inappropriate. OS should have thought going into the game Clarkrange was beatable. If not, why show up? They simply said Clarkrange wasn't invincible. What am I missing? Should they have trembled and all prayed at center court that Clarkrange have mercy on them?

You guys and gals need to get off the plateau some or maybe even organize a football program since other schools like oakdale, coalfield, and sunbright have a lot less enrollments than you and feild programs. Too much time on your hands if you believe an opposing team shouldn't go into a game thinking they have an opportunity to win.

I wonder if Clarkrange would be in this position if not for the Monterey transfer who left her hometown to play for Clarkrange. Isn't she CR's leading scorer or close to it this year?

I fail to see where their comments were inappropriate. OS should have thought going into the game Clarkrange was beatable. If not, why show up? They simply said Clarkrange wasn't invincible. What am I missing? Should they have trembled and all prayed at center court that Clarkrange have mercy on them?

You guys and gals need to get off the plateau some or maybe even organize a football program since other schools like oakdale, coalfield, and sunbright have a lot less enrollments than you and feild programs. Too much time on your hands if you believe an opposing team shouldn't go into a game thinking they have an opportunity to win.

I wonder if Clarkrange would be in this position if not for the Monterey transfer who left her hometown to play for Clarkrange. Isn't she CR's leading scorer or close to it this year?

Their comments were VERY inappropriate. You should never ever talk

about other teams in such a way. For your information we DO have students

that play Football, but it's not our basketball girls. We know every team we

play can beat us, IF we don't play our game. That is why we have FIVE players

on the floor that love the game and love each other like sisters. They have

played 3 to 4 years together and are like family. Molly Heady is a great player

and has fit into our team just like she has been there all her life and we all love

her dearly and she certainly has added a lot to a already super team and we

are so proud to have her with us and can't wait to watch her continue her

career with us next year. She and Reed are a great pair together.

GO LADY BUFFALOES.

Their comments were VERY inappropriate. You should never ever talk

about other teams in such a way. For your information we DO have students

that play Football, but it's not our basketball girls. We know every team we

play can beat us, IF we don't play our game. That is why we have FIVE players

on the floor that love the game and love each other like sisters. They have

played 3 to 4 years together and are like family. Molly Heady is a great player

and has fit into our team just like she has been there all her life and we all love

her dearly and she certainly has added a lot to a already super team and we

are so proud to have her with us and can't wait to watch her continue her

career with us next year. She and Reed are a great pair together.

GO LADY BUFFALOES.

You just told everyone what it takes to have a great basketball team,I have seen Clarkrange play one time this year. The first thing I noticed was everyone plays together there was no jealousy from anyone that I could see, and Clarkrange plays some of the best team ball I have seen in a long time. The ladys looked like they could careless who scored the points just as long as they scored. I wish you ladys good luck on saturday!!