South Greene vs Gibson County

dodgerdude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone sees the world different, I guess. Puzzles me at times.

South Green wins this one. "Gibson's post running the floor?" No one must have watched the post of South Green run the floor. Yes, Gibson has a great little ball handler/shooter. South Green has 3. Gibson is a speed bump in South Green's road to gold this year. They'll feel a bump, but it won't stop em.

speed bump???????? all i have to say to that is they better have both hands on the wheel cause you dont get 33-0 by letting teams run over you!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone sees the world different, I guess. Puzzles me at times.

South Green wins this one. "Gibson's post running the floor?" No one must have watched the post of South Green run the floor. Yes, Gibson has a great little ball handler/shooter. South Green has 3. Gibson is a speed bump in South Green's road to gold this year. They'll feel a bump, but it won't stop em.

haha yea gc is a spee bump sg is not going to get over and only has one shooter a bet u today they are going to shoot lights out toay an gc post is going to have their way today gc by 18 GO GC

haha yea gc is a spee bump sg is not going to get over and only has one shooter a bet u today they are going to shoot lights out toay an gc post is going to have their way today gc by 18 GO GC

One shooter? I think you may be confused, South Greene is known for being a balanced team. There are five players who often score in double digits and you never know which one will score the most. They are the definition of a team...they play together and always know where their teammates are. Oh, and by the way...one of those five I just mentioned comes off the bench.

One shooter? I think you may be confused, South Greene is known for being a balanced team. There are five players who often score in double digits and you never know which one will score the most. They are the definition of a team...they play together and always know where their teammates are. Oh, and by the way...one of those five I just mentioned comes off the bench.

27 16 22 an are other players didnt hit shoots they hit most of the time

when gc game is on NOBODY in the state can beat them

well i dont know anything about gibson county besides they are 33-0 congrats on that... but i think south greene is goin to win.. these girls and im talking about the hole team have been playing together since they was on pee wees they know everything about each other.. bein a chuckey doak black knight fan. i know how south greene plays we gave them a run for thier money but when they want to win the game they will finsh it..we would be up all game and south greene would look horrible then the coach would call time out and we was down by 10 in a min..but im pullin for the lady rebs...

GO REBS lol wow never thought i would say that

SG 56

GC 50