Matt Kirkland

catboy

The altercation- was that with his coach or the opposing team? I heard last year that during warm ups in the infield he was throwing trying to hit the Seymour coach. Imagine that?

It was with his coach, and Matt Kirkland trying to hit the seymour coach? There is no way, he has so much class.......haha.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What happened with the altercation?

Who knows, it could be he threw a sombrero at his coach or a tortilla, haven't heard for sure. He gets his mexican heritage from the Green Acres Flea Market. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yeah he has a wee bit of an anger problem.. and he acts like everything should be called his way just because he is a great player. i dont like his attittude he could learn some discipline sometime and just play the game of baseball without complaining about somebody throwing the ball up and in on him thinking that everybody is trying to beam him everytime he comes up to bat

He's pretty cool, I just hope his average doesn't go down, he tends to get alot of back spasms. I mean batting average spasms. But those spasms only occur at those low batting average and pitching times. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />