Commando Classic

yep

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMMANDO CLASSIC HAS BEEN CANCELLED

WE HAVE RIGHT NOW 13 TEAMS STATED THEY WILL PLAY ON SUNDAY AND WE WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE POOL GAME AND THEN SINGLE ELIMINATION. THIS DEPENDS ALL ON SATURDAYS RAINS.

I really hate this for HHS. I know that they have put in a lot of work to get this together. I just want to thank all of them for their hard work and sorry it didn't work out better. Last weekend at the Beech Play Day, the weather was great (a little windy, but great!) We had our Play Day cancelled a couple of weeks ago because of bad weather, so I know how it feels. Thanks again!

I really hate this for HHS. I know that they have put in a lot of work to get this together. I just want to thank all of them for their hard work and sorry it didn't work out better. Last weekend at the Beech Play Day, the weather was great (a little windy, but great!) We had our Play Day cancelled a couple of weeks ago because of bad weather, so I know how it feels. Thanks again!

And the reason we are not playing in the fall is?????????????????????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And the reason we are not playing in the fall is?????????????????????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I guess it never rains in the fall. That's why the teams in Georgia only play 20-25 games a year compared to a good TN. team that might play 50-60.

I guess it never rains in the fall. That's why the teams in Georgia only play 20-25 games a year compared to a good TN. team that might play 50-60.

Ga. has decided that high school softball is irrelevant. They know that many people would not mind if HS did not even have softball. I am not saying that is right but it sure seems that way.

Best of luck to HHS on getting some games in on Sun. I know it is disappointing.

Ga. has decided that high school softball is irrelevant. They know that many people would not mind if HS did not even have softball. I am not saying that is right but it sure seems that way.

Best of luck to HHS on getting some games in on Sun. I know it is disappointing.

It looks to me like some TN. people are trying to make sofball irrelevent in TN.

tart

Our driest months are Sep and Oct, we start to school in mid to early Aug, it would not be a bad ideal. We play March April and May, It could easly be Aug Sep and Oct.