Does Linvingston Academy Boys have a chance?

DaKidd

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is better than last year.... and the competetion in 2A is somewhat down compared to last year... depends on their draw in the tournament and how well they play... they could very well win it... but they will have to be playing on top of their game...

How you know so much about LA? I agree with what you are saying. LA has played several games this year where they were on top of their game...the entire game. Seems they lose their focus once in a while. This can't happen next week and I don't think it will. IF they play an entire game like they did the first half against Tyner, no one will beat them.

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Seriously. Let try to put our bias aside and give an honest prediction.

I truely think they are better than last year but what about their competition?

Well, let me think about it. LA lost to the State Champions Ensworth at their place by 2. We lost 1 other game to Upperman at their place. We have handily beaten twice the Clarksville team which is in the AAA state tourney.

I say LA has a very realistic opportunity to win the Gold. They must play it 1 Minute at a time to their capabilities.

Seriously. Let try to put our bias aside and give an honest prediction.

I truely think they are better than last year but what about their competition?

Any team that shoots the ball as well as Livingston has a chance. You couple that with a guard that can break down the defense and elevate the play of his teammates and that gives them a better than average chance. There may be an issue if shots aren't falling because they are not necessarily a post-oriented team. However, if shots aren't falling, any team will struggle!