Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

I was just asking a question.....guess you forget some of things you posted.....why don't you show some class? You are one of those that has the old double standard....I see how you are....I think it's funny to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Most of the LA fans have class and I'm not talking about them...I'm talking about the ones thta got on here talking trash before the game....one of them was you if i'm not mistaken.

You are right about the fact that I was talking some trash BEFORE the game.,,,,,,,,,,,I don't believe you can find a post where I've ever put down fans or a team after we have won................Most of the posts you are referring to were answers to some of your idiotic posts.............If I remember correctly you were on another thread whineing about the 'blind draw' and encourageing a boycott of the tournment.................That showed me a lot about your character............ Encourageing boycotting the tourney because you disagree with the way the teams are drawn is idiotic......Discouraging fans from attending is detrimental to HS basketball and a TRU FAN with any class would never do it.....Keep flapping those fingers. I'm sure it will earn you a large following and lots of respect.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is over and the "trash talking" is just a part of what makes Coach T an interesting website. As a rule, I normally don't trash talk because I spend most of my time trying to predict the future. IMO, this game can be spun however you want to spin it but the best team won the game. That is no disrespect to LA, but a compliment to Bolivar. They pounded the offensive and defensive boards. When I looked on the TSSAA website, I was dumbfounded to read LA was only outrebounded 38-32. #11 and #30 were rock solid guards. LA definitely did not play one of their better games, but most of that was due to what Bolivar did. 32-3 is not too shabby. For the seniors, hats off to them for their careers at LA. Just thinking about this group of kids being seniors makes me feel older than I already feel. I remember C.West from the time he was in the pitching machine league in baseball. I remember JP playing on a couple of the Outlaw teams I helped coach. I remember Ramsey in the bantam tournament and even then everybody was talking about how big he was. I remember Petey playing Jr Pro in the semifinal game against the team my kid played on. WP's team was down 1 with :07 left in the game. The opposing coaches told their team not to let Will get the ball. Well, he got the ball drove the length of the court and got fouled with :01 left. He calmly stepped to the line and knocked down both FT's giving his team the win. As for C.Dunn, believe it or not he played on an Outlaw team I helped coach and was one heck of a runningback. I also remember he was draining 3's like it was nothing when he was in the 4th grade. Chase is one extraordinarily talented player. Oh well, enough with the reminiscing. As I said, it just makes me feel OLDER. Hold your heads high seniors, you played your hearts out. As for next year's returners, work hard and get prepared and maybe another trip to Murfreesboro might be possible. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One other thing, the foul count in the second half was somewhere around 18 to 7? I know that would not have made a difference in the ball game but it would have been nice to have seen some of those calls go the other way!

It's not like it mattered, we couldn't hit a free throw to save our life for awhile. A lot of fouls on LA came from them trying to keep Murphy from going upcourt and thus drawing the blocking call.

Still, that foul disparity is still better than what Bolivar had last year against Howard. It was something like 20-4 or some ridiculous number.

You are right about the fact that I was talking some trash BEFORE the game.,,,,,,,,,,,I don't believe you can find a post where I've ever put down fans or a team after we have won................Most of the posts you are referring to were answers to some of your idiotic posts.............If I remember correctly you were on another thread whineing about the 'blind draw' and encourageing a boycott of the tournment.................That showed me a lot about your character............ Encourageing boycotting the tourney because you disagree with the way the teams are drawn is idiotic......Discouraging fans from attending is detrimental to HS basketball and a TRU FAN with any class would never do it.....Keep flapping those fingers. I'm sure it will earn you a large following and lots of respect.

I don't believe in popularity contest and I am not here to win one either....keep crying crybaby....LOL your funny and a crybaby to. I don't need a following......I do just fine on my own....understand.

They will make Quick Work of them scrubs From Livingston. I believe that Livingston will be going home after that game. I really believe it

What did i tell ya.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bolivar ate yall scrubs for dinner /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

as i said bolivar is too athletic and the game was a blowout. but la was just outmatched. thats the end of story. anyone w/o an unbiased opinion saw this coming. congrats to both teams. and great season for la this is probably a team that goes to the finals if they didnt have bolivar and fulton standing in their paths. good career for all la seniors and bolivar good luck.

What did i tell ya.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bolivar ate yall scrubs for dinner /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Who ate the scrubs from lake county? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It was fun watching your team yesterday... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who ate the scrubs from lake county? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It was fun watching your team yesterday... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At least we didn't lose like yall did on the big stage. We lost to Manassas and Humboldt. If it was done right we would have lost to the state champs and the runners up. Ya'll just got serve like I thought ya'll would.

At least we didn't lose like yall did on the big stage. We lost to Manassas and Humboldt. If it was done right we would have lost to the state champs and the runners up. Ya'll just got serve like I thought ya'll would.

At least we made it to the big stage. Whose not to say we didn't lose to the champs? Nice to see your team there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At least we made it to the big stage. Whose not to say we didn't lose to the champs? Nice to see your team there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is hard for a team around here to make it to state. And I agree with you about Bolivar winning to whole thing. But Lake County Could be the third best team in Single a but the two other teams that are One and Two exist in the same District, Region, and Sub-state. If you put us in another district i would say that we would be a every year apperance team. But really I wouldn't have it any other way.