• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Overton County Fan

Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

Great season Livingston but it ends Wed. Bolivar wins this one easy

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I guarantee you it won't be easy beating LA. I see us winning by 13 points.

LA WILL GIT'ER DUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be one of the better games in AA in the tournament, have seen both play

bolivar probaly matches up a little better, both teams will be pretty sore when this one is over.

This should be one of the better games in AA in the tournament, have seen both play

bolivar probaly matches up a little better, both teams will be pretty sore when this one is over.

Two of the top three teams playing each other in the first round (IMO)..It should be a pretty tough battle.

LA all over GC today.........LA all over BTW same time next week!!!!!!!!!!!

The carpenters better start building another Trophy Case..........Quick!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets hear it.

Tough draw for these two tough teams. I think Livingston moves on to the second round.

DEFINETLY A TOUGH DRAW FOR LA. I THINK THE 3 FAVORITES ARE LA, FULTON AND BOLIVAR.

WHAT DAY DO THE PLAY ON AND WHAT TIME?

Great season Livingston but it ends Wed. Bolivar wins this one easy

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ignorance...true ignorance.

LA has been a terror all year for everybody. This game won't be easy for either team. Mark that down BIGWEBB!!!

Go LA...LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Is that your way of hiding your fear for HOG-EYE? I bet the Bolivar coach cringed in his chair when he saw Livingston Academy's name pop up on the screen... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Rudesill cringing at the sight of LA? You must be a comedian cause that was funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Noticed Bolivar lost to a #11 and #12 ranked team. You notice the #1 ranking in front of LA. Better be scratching

your head. Not a good draw for Bolivar. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Rudesill cringing at the sight of LA? You must be a comedian cause that was funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

I DOUBT HE CRINGED , BUT I BET HE WASNT VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT.