Bolivar (26-3) vs. Livingston Acad. (32-2)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read his post too, and nowhere did he say that Bolivar had no pride. He stated facts, that if any team had pride they wouldn't lose any kind of game preseason or not by 20 points if they could win...... He may be insinuating that Bolivar can't win this game!!!!! Go Hogeye!!!!!! TNT /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Play days MEAN NOTHING...obviously the kids have pride and are good or they wouldn't be at state....geez common sense. This is not brain surgery. Play days can be used for many things...running different offenses, seeing what is gonna work what isn't, using subs who normally wouldn't be playing max minutes...could go on and on...has nothing at all to do with pride...get a dang clue.

I guess the game we were talking about. The one we played Bolivar during the preseason playday. DUH!!!!! "I guess you didn't get it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, I get it dummy. That why I baited you into replying. The game that don't count and means absolutley nothing. That is the game you are talking about...RIGHT!!!!

Play days MEAN NOTHING...obviously the kids have pride and are good or they wouldn't be at state....geez common sense. This is not brain surgery. Play days can be used for many things...running different offenses, seeing what is gonna work what isn't, using subs who normally wouldn't be playing max minutes...could go on and on...has nothing at all to do with pride...get a dang clue.

He really doesn't understand that.

What game are we playing here. I'm lost. If it's a play game then why even bring it up.

Tell that to the guy that brought it up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />