TSSAA conspiracy against W.Tn Basketball

Guest snakedriver

This guy must not have any clue what he's getting himself into /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Probably not /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm in a good mood though....my child has decided she wants to play bball instead of being a cheerleader /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> We practiced some ball handling earlier today

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm in a good mood though....my child has decided she wants to play bball instead of being a cheerleader /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> We practiced some ball handling earlier today

Next WNBA star in the making huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How about I was able to get off of work to go see the game and now my car is giving me trouble /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Something is not wanting me to go, but I'm determined /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Next WNBA star in the making huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How about I was able to get off of work to go see the game and now my car is giving me trouble /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Something is not wanting me to go, but I'm determined /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Somebody from HB HAS GOT TO GIVE YOU A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear that sounds like something that would happen to me /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Her dad is tall.....she's just 7 so she has time to grow. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yea!! She make Stang happy then maybe you can come play on the girls boards!! We can have fun, Story time with Gator and all! They won't let us play like we use to though ehhehh! Maybe i run into at the boro. What days you going? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yea!! She make Stang happy then maybe you can come play on the girls boards!! We can have fun, Story time with Gator and all! They won't let us play like we use to though ehhehh! Maybe i run into at the boro. What days you going? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

May not be going at all....we had a LOT of fun on the girls board /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Story time with Gator Bill...man he has some good ones.....oh yeah I can't go on Wed.........said it AGAIN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yankee is such a baby. Goodness Yankee, quit holding your breath.

Come back, bring the ball so we can continue playing.

Please, It's just jokes and trash talking, no one's bought up FF, or any of that. Please come back, we need you.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey but beware he will cut and paste enough to wall paper your house.

Thing is he is dealing with facts with all that cut and paste stuff.....facts. Not an opinion...facts. Might do some people a WHOLE lot of good to read some of that stuff /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wah wah...If you don't like what I read then don't read it... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !! Yankee..you are obviously someone who knows basketball, I give you that. Its the the name calling that I don't like...I mean you are suppose to be a grown man but you act like a 2 year old when someone doesn't agree. So cry and rat hole your hard earned money.

Homer?? Maybe so...But I am proud of my team. Also a little FYI....I spend my money on my gas to see MY TEAM rather than ride coattails of the who's who.

Believe me, from the way you act, I could tell you alot you don't know, Brainy Smurf!

There was no sense in the way he replied to you!

What in the heck is a brainy Smurf???? You gotta come up with better than that /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />