TSSAA conspiracy against W.Tn Basketball

Guest snakedriver

Rematch....you need to check your sources because I think they are playing with your mind....you need to get over that defeat....wow...you are still whinning...this is not about the substate games...its about the teams in the state. Its not healthy to have anger in your heart after a week. I guess they needed an official score keeper for the other 20 plus games they won this season. If BTW win the state, you might run your head to a brick wall. Please seek some professional help.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They will decide that after the investigation of all the other games they won at home!!!! : )

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will decide that after the investigation of all the other games they won at home!!!! : )

lol, right after they finish investigating all your questionable home games as well... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So all you Middle and East Tn basketball fans think it's right for the top 2 ranked teams in the state in 1A to play the very first game of the tournament??...

If Humboldt or Manassas, either one, get to the championship they cannot say they backed into a state championship game appearance....

Same cannot be said for the bottom part of the bracket... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I totaly agree..I smell summin 'fishy' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Humbolt hasn't lost a game all year and their playing a team that's 25-2 in the FIRST ROUND??? C'mon. I'm from west tn and honestly can say that i HATE humbolt lol. but this is the biggest load of crap next to the BCS system that i've heard of in quite some time.

I guess it's too common sense for a number one seed in the state to play the lowest seed in the ship...that'd be just too plain and simple

I'm with you on this also. Plus, I don't think it's right for two teams from the same part of the state to play each other in the state quarterfinals. I can't see how people are ok with this.

i dont think theres anything wrong with playing humboldt or manasass first, you would definitly have to play them eventually so why not play them first. and they arent unbeatable, just very talented. should be a great tourny, good luck to everybody.

and i like humboldt in the first round, they just have too much size and talent unless buckner goes off.

bc one would not get the silver ball for losing... thats whats wrong.... the two best teams should not be playing first round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest snakedriver

I'm with you on this also. Plus, I don't think it's right for two teams from the same part of the state to play each other in the state quarterfinals. I can't see how people are ok with this.

People are not ok with it........thats why I started the thread. They got us by the ##@#s though. So we'll get it on following eggs and coffee. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am originally from Indiana, and they do have classes now....... they went to classes in 94.

Actually, I think they went to classes for the 97-98 season. There was a great book about the last season of no class basketball in Indiana Called "Where the Game Matters Most", which chronicled several teams on their quest to be state champs in 96-97.

Some of you people must of put some big time miles on your cars this basketball season. I mean you already think the 2 best teams are from West TN. I mean you have been all over the state and seen every team play I guess. Cudos for you guys, die hard high school basketball fans. I got an idea. How about we will make sure next year that 2 West teams can make it to the finals, if we can make sure no teams from the west make it in football, so atleast we get a good game in the boro.

To who ever said that west dominates AA check and see who won last year! I do believe it was a East TN team! I know bc they put my Wildcats out of the Tourney. And by the way they were probably the 2nd best team there last year too. So get over it. You win you keep going you lose it time to get ready for next year. By the way both teams are back and are in thte same bracket this year.

I haven't seen any of the eight teams play (I'll be there Wednesday and plan on taking the games in), but I just don't think it's right to imply that a conspiracy exists in Single A basketball, especially when the success in A doesn't rival that of the higher classifications. Now, if we were talking in AA or AAA (like if Raleigh-Egypt were to be playing White Station in the first round), I could buy into that because I don't think anybody would want that first round matchup.

Just a question, what happens if the winner of that game gets beat in the semifinals? Are you going to make the excuse that "they were emotionally spent from the first game?"