Knoxville Bearden (35-2) vs Clarksville NE (26-6)

Icy

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure which is worse, a sore loser or an ARROGANT winner.

I will tell which is worse....you are worse for trying to decipher the two. Could it be that you are a sore loser and a fan of Bearden? We kept quiet till the fat lady sang and she sang this evening...hope you were listening! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I will tell which is worse....you are worse for trying to decipher the two. Could it be that you are a sore loser and a fan of Bearden? We kept quiet till the fat lady sang and she sang this evening...hope you were listening! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I see that I hit a nerve. No, I wasn't listening because I did not care who won. I am a fan of one of the "inferior" teams that Bearden played earlier in the season, a team that played them closer than anyone else. I simply do not understand people who cannot be gracious as a winner or loser.

I'm pretty sure he'll be on here to give you a lot of excuses later... And you called the teams they beat weak, well I wouldn't call AE weak they just had a bad shooting night that night and Bearden was on fire hitting anything and everything they threw up..

Bad shooting night or whatever......call it what you want.....it was a loss! You pick one team out of the 35 to speak about that Bearden dragged up and down the court this year....later for you dude. I guess you beat the other guy on here to give your excuses! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I see that I hit a nerve. No, I wasn't listening because I did not care who won. I am a fan of one of the "inferior" teams that Bearden played earlier in the season, a team that played them closer than anyone else. I simply do not understand people who cannot be gracious as a winner or loser.

Check the books, whomever you speak about that played them closer than anyone else is a right out lie! I can recall Bearden has been beaten 3 times this year and by only one TN team.....Clarksville Northeast. And besides there really isn't any glory in playing close...either you win or you lose. Now your team must have lost being that they aren't representing your thoughts in Murfressboro! You must be a fan of gymnastics with that last comment...gracious winners and losers...this is the year 2009! Bring your A+ game and win or shut up! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

Just ignore him. . . he has been obnoxious all year.

Check the books, whomever you speak about that played them closer than anyone else is a right out lie! I can recall Bearden has been beaten 3 times this year and by only one TN team.....Clarksville Northeast. And besides there really isn't any glory in playing close...either you win or you lose. Now your team must have lost being that they aren't representing your thoughts in Murfressboro! You must be a fan of gymnastics with that last comment...gracious winners and losers...this is the year 2009! Bring your A+ game and win or shut up! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

Wow! You sound just like all of those arrogant Bearden fans that everyone talks about. I would love to stay on here and mess with ya but you're boring me and I would be wasting my time. Good night!

Don't know who #12 is for NE but he completely turned the game around when he hit his threes late in the game and kept NE in the game. #5 is a handful and a very confident guard, but I thought #23 was the hero of the game because he just "refused to lose" and came up with big plays in the clutch.

Please change your screenname to Badminton2223 because your predictions let us all know you have no clue about basketball. Bearden played three worthy opponents this year out of 38 games......and lost all three! Bearden by 17, you need to put that pipe down because it stunts your growth and tends to keep one from thinking rationally as in your case! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!

I didnt think Bearden could win it all but you did make one bad comment here. Bearden played Fulton twice this year and Fulton is a very good team as you can see they are playing in state tourney. Plus AE was a good team too. So they beat 2 quality opponents

I didnt think Bearden could win it all but you did make one bad comment here. Bearden played Fulton twice this year and Fulton is a very good team as you can see they are playing in state tourney. Plus AE was a good team too. So they beat 2 quality opponents

The last time I checked the two teams you mention just happen to be AA schools. You protected your comment by not giving the specifics surrounding these two teams but I helped you out as to not let your bold comment lead us all astray! Now you just made me get ignorant on you about your comment. AE got dragged around the court by Bearden 109-67 and Fulton got drubbed in the same fashion by Bearden 66-52. Now if you consider those teams good, then you really need to stop giving your opinion. They are good in AA play...is that what you meant to write? Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms about the teams because they can only grow from those defeats and I applaud their coach for stepping up and challenging his team. But on the other hand, Bearden coach gets a failing grade for dipping within the realm of AA play considering the monstrous team he supposedly had for this season. It is just two many great AAA teams within the state of TN to dip that low and proved to be their demise! GO EAGLES...silent but deadly!