Ooltewah Invitational

MSM34

obviously it will not help considering brewster shoved it last night against a sloppy ooltewah team that talked nothing but crap the whole game. somethings never change with the owls and thats there mouths.

What were they saying? i did not hear in trash talking from the stands. But i agree, Brewster threw an AWESOME game last night, all the Owls can do is tip their hat to him. But I would like to know What they were sayng? I don't believe there was any trash talking last night.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were they saying? i did not hear in trash talking from the stands. But i agree, Brewster threw an AWESOME game last night, all the Owls can do is tip their hat to him. But I would like to know What they were sayng? I don't believe there was any trash talking last night.

No one else heard any trash talking either. I believe that is the same Red Bank kid that was running his mouth under a different name. I guess now that his guys haven't been playing so well he has had to go generic. Anyway, I have a friend who's grandson plays for Cleveland and they said it was a great CLEAN game. Cleveland's pitcher had the Owls off balance all night. I thought that was one of the most impressive pitching outings I have ever seen in high school baseball. I think the Owls will bounce back quickly.

Go Owls!

No one else heard any trash talking either. I believe that is the same Red Bank kid that was running his mouth under a different name. I guess now that his guys haven't been playing so well he has had to go generic. Anyway, I have a friend who's grandson plays for Cleveland and they said it was a great CLEAN game. Cleveland's pitcher had the Owls off balance all night. I thought that was one of the most impressive pitching outings I have ever seen in high school baseball. I think the Owls will bounce back quickly.

Go Owls!

well he's half right. ooltewah has had a past of trash talking. lets go back in time when that baugh kid told stump martin on camera about the district tournement that it was already over and that there was no need for a game 3. pretty much making a joke of redbank baseball. And what happened? well redbank rocked him pretty good the next day and then made an awesome comeback in game after that. im not saying there was trash at this game or anything but it has happened in the past. in the stands and on the field, and i know on the field because i was there.

Congrats to Brewster on a great game. Way to go Cameron!!!