MrNoitAll Top Ten Week 2

MrNoitAll

Wow! What a week this past week as been wild and crazy, reminds me of ???Birdie??? on a Friday night at the Dollar Store! We have some teams who have not played a game, we have some teams who have only played one or two, we have some teams who have sickness on their team, we have had cold weather, snow, and rain what a week.

But ???Birdie??? got the magic ball out before she went to work and we are trying to figure out who the best teams are in the Mid-State and it will take a few weeks to get a good feel but you know how we are and we have got to keep our fans up to date with what is happening in the Mid-State!

Remember this will change again but after watching several team??™s play this is what ???Birdie??? told me to say and she is always right??¦.most of the time!

10. Coffee County------you are only one step from being out of the top! For now you are my team but drop out and I will drop you like a hot potato!

9. Football School----yes Lincoln County is young but they are doing a very good job this year and with some timely hits and the pitching could give CC all that they will want plus you may be my new team if CC starts to lose!

8. Pope John Paul----not sure how good this team is but good coaching will keep them in all of there games.

7. Ravenwood-----could be the best in their district but their district is very weak this year.

6.Riverdale------could go either up or down pitching is going be a concern plus you have to score when your pitching is down. May be the best coaching with less talent!

5. Forrest---------should be back in the ???Boro???

4. Blackman------may be the team to beat this year in district but will have to stop Siegel as well as Riverdale.

3. Rossview----if they ever get to play I think they should be good but the weather has not been on their side so far!

2. Goodpasture-----playing out of state this week should help this team get better.

1. Beech-----------this is for my best friend ???birdman??? and I also believe they should go a very long way this year, but they must keep the bats hot!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What a week this past week as been wild and crazy, reminds me of ???Birdie??? on a Friday night at the Dollar Store! We have some teams who have not played a game, we have some teams who have only played one or two, we have some teams who have sickness on their team, we have had cold weather, snow, and rain what a week.

But ???Birdie??? got the magic ball out before she went to work and we are trying to figure out who the best teams are in the Mid-State and it will take a few weeks to get a good feel but you know how we are and we have got to keep our fans up to date with what is happening in the Mid-State!

Remember this will change again but after watching several team??™s play this is what ???Birdie??? told me to say and she is always right??¦.most of the time!

10. Coffee County------you are only one step from being out of the top! For now you are my team but drop out and I will drop you like a hot potato!

9. Football School----yes Lincoln County is young but they are doing a very good job this year and with some timely hits and the pitching could give CC all that they will want plus you may be my new team if CC starts to lose!

8. Pope John Paul----not sure how good this team is but good coaching will keep them in all of there games.

7. Ravenwood-----could be the best in their district but their district is very weak this year.

6.Riverdale------could go either up or down pitching is going be a concern plus you have to score when your pitching is down. May be the best coaching with less talent!

4. Blackman------may be the team to beat this year in district but will have to stop Siegel as well as Riverdale.

3. Rossview----if they ever get to play I think they should be good but the weather has not been on their side so far!

2. Goodpasture-----playing out of state this week should help this team get better.

1. Beech-----------this is for my best friend ???birdman??? and I also believe they should go a very long way this year, but they must keep the bats hot!

Well, your first top ten was not bad, but this one is horrible. Pope John? are you kidding me? Did you put Lincoln Co. in just because they beat "your" team? Come on buddy, your losing it! I agree with 5-6 of these and we all know..............I know more than you.

Well, your first top ten was not bad, but this one is horrible. Pope John? are you kidding me? Did you put Lincoln Co. in just because they beat "your" team? Come on buddy, your losing it! I agree with 5-6 of these and we all know..............I know more than you.

Best friend (birdman) now if you notice the bottom half of these are still wide open......to say the least! But I know that you know it is still early and not many teams have played any games......which could be another reason to play in the fall but that is another thread. But if you keep it up and I mean this I am going to start supporting your team! But I do believe that this year that we have more balance than in past years! I heard that Beech got beat last week is that true? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Uhm... wow! Don't know where to start so will go to the top and stay there. You're better off naming your pre-season favorites and then waiting a month. Week 1 got off to a rough start and week 2 was a literal wash. The only team I can say is a definite number 1 would be Goodpasture, they have played some tough competition and they're obviously stacked, that is if you've been around the "park" for any amount of time. St. Benedicts has lost many but quite a few of those losses were to strong teams (Goodpasture). I would say Beech is up there simply based on their big win during a play day but who can really use that as a base... Much will be known this week when they play MJ and DA. While MJ is young they can still play and DA has a solid pitcher who, while coming off an injury, is still ball smart enough to "pitch" a solid game. Some might question this line of thought but then we'll see what comes out int he wash in week 3.

Uhm... wow! Don't know where to start so will go to the top and stay there. You're better off naming your pre-season favorites and then waiting a month. Week 1 got off to a rough start and week 2 was a literal wash. The only team I can say is a definite number 1 would be Goodpasture, they have played some tough competition and they're obviously stacked, that is if you've been around the "park" for any amount of time. St. Benedicts has lost many but quite a few of those losses were to strong teams (Goodpasture). I would say Beech is up there simply based on their big win during a play day but who can really use that as a base... Much will be known this week when they play MJ and DA. While MJ is young they can still play and DA has a solid pitcher who, while coming off an injury, is still ball smart enough to "pitch" a solid game. Some might question this line of thought but then we'll see what comes out int he wash in week 3.

If your putting Goodpasture at #1 then you must not have been at the ball park at all. Can't put them in front of Beech since Beech has already beat them this year. DA has a solid pitcher? I am pretty certain Beech has a "solid" pitcher also. DA has already lost to H'ville (twice). Much will be known after they play MJ and DA? Are you serious?

Since you are a newbie, my friend (Mr. Noitall) and I will let it slide this time.

Coachcap anyone can have a preseason poll and maybe I should do that say around December right before the "Fat Man" comes to the park. But no doubt this will change when we can get on the dirt, I think I saw the sun a few minutes ago but would not bet the double wide! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I agree Goodpasture is very strong I do think the pitchin could give them trouble against the bigger schools but I do believe they will win it again against the other AA schools.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Best friend (birdman) now if you notice the bottom half of these are still wide open......to say the least! But I know that you know it is still early and not many teams have played any games......which could be another reason to play in the fall but that is another thread. But if you keep it up and I mean this I am going to start supporting your team! But I do believe that this year that we have more balance than in past years! I heard that Beech got beat last week is that true? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Uh, that would be a negative........and I am suprised that you STILL do not know who "my team" is!

Coachcap anyone can have a preseason poll and maybe I should do that say around December right before the "Fat Man" comes to the park. But no doubt this will change when we can get on the dirt, I think I saw the sun a few minutes ago but would not bet the double wide! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I agree Goodpasture is very strong I do think the pitchin could give them trouble against the bigger schools but I do believe they will win it again against the other AA schools.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

While im not completely dissagreeing with your statement I do have my doughts. I was so looking forward to Thursdays games of the Commando Classic, last years runner-up Gibbs just might give them a run for there money this year. I've not got the chance to watch Goodpasture play yet this season but if tradition accounts for anything if should be a good game between these two teams.

Does anyone know how the Blackman / Coffee game ended up?

Guess I must explain my reasoning since I have been challenged... hehe. Just having fun with this folks and I really try to watch what I say because I applaud all the girls efforts. That being said I must pull for teams on my side of the Pond!

1) I put Goodpasture before Beech just on what I've seen and playday games are week indicators, not that Beech or Goodpasture will be playing each other in the end I expect both will be in the end dance in their respective divisions.

2) Beech has only played Father Ryan, White House and Sycamour officially and scored a total of 7 runs. Not exactly blow em' away scoring but wins nonetheless.

3) DA has 8 senior's and a good pitcher. I still beleive they will or should give Beech a solid game.

4) MJ is young and will be underestimated early on...

If we must compare "playday" wins and losses MJ beat PJP 9-1 with their freshman pitcher and they made the top 10. So, like I said, I don't give much credence to playday games.