Bearden Tournament

NedNatterjack

I know it's still a week away, but does anyone know what the schedule is for the Bearden Tournament? I know there are going to be some great games and I don't want to miss anything. If anyone knows the tournament schedule, could you please post the games and times.

Teams from all over Tennessee will be here. Let the discussions begin.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's still a week away, but does anyone know what the schedule is for the Bearden Tournament? I know there are going to be some great games and I don't want to miss anything. If anyone knows the tournament schedule, could you please post the games and times.

Teams from all over Tennessee will be here. Let the discussions begin.

From there website. Should be a tremendous amount of talent to watch.

Description: Thursday, March 26

6:00 CAK vs Morristown West

8:00 BEARDEN vs. Gallatin

Friday, March 27

4:30 Catholic vs Gallatin

6:10 Maryville vs Notre Dame

7:00 Houston AT CAK (at Christian Acad. of Knox)

7:50 Farragut vs Morristown West

9:30 BEARDEN vs Hendersonville

Saturday, March 28

9:00a Houston JV vs Bearden JV

11:00 Morristown West vs Catholic

1:00 Gallatin vs Maryville

3:00 Notre Dame vs Farragut

5:00 Hendersonville vs CAK

7:00 Houston vs BEARDEN

Sunday, March 29

9:00a Catholic JV vs Houston JV

11:00a Maryville vs Houston

1:00 Farragut vs Hendersonville

3:00 Catholic vs Notre Dame

Monday, March 30

7:00p BEARDEN vs Catholic

Thanks for the post broomer. I don't know about you guys, but I can not wait until this weekend. I do think that the eventual state champion will be at this tournament.

I believe Morristown West has the most to prove here. Many people think that they are going to be the state champion this year. I think they have a very good chance, but this tournament will really show people what they have. Will the experience of them playing together over the years pay off for this one chance. We'll know a lot more after March 29. If they can beat CAK, Farragut, and Catholic, I believe they will be the top choice for the state champion in AAA.

This is my opinion, what does everyone else think about these teams? I look forward to all of these games.

Thanks for the post broomer. I don't know about you guys, but I can not wait until this weekend. I do think that the eventual state champion will be at this tournament.

I believe Morristown West has the most to prove here. Many people think that they are going to be the state champion this year. I think they have a very good chance, but this tournament will really show people what they have. Will the experience of them playing together over the years pay off for this one chance. We'll know a lot more after March 29. If they can beat CAK, Farragut, and Catholic, I believe they will be the top choice for the state champion in AAA.

This is my opinion, what does everyone else think about these teams? I look forward to all of these games.

"...can beat CAK, Farragut, and Catholic,..." a tall order, BUT anyone who can beat those three should certainly be considered as a top contender for states.

Wow...I never thought Mo West would ever be in the running for state, but this is definitely one of their strongest years. I played club with a few of their guys and they REALLY know how to work together. Mike MacDonald has impacted those guys significantly and has really helped soccer in the Morristown area. I will be pulling for them all the way...i would love to see another program win state besides the ones that always seem to win (Bearden, Farrragut, CAK...etc.) I respect the coaches and players on the usual state-championship teams, but I would love to see Mo West take state this year. They will have plenty of oppertunity to prove themselves in the Bearden Tourney....best of luck to them!!!

Mo West STATE CHAMPION?????? I see it says in previous post that NED NEWTTER JACk thinks that many people think they will be State Champion......Maybe many people from Morristown but NOT KNOXVILLE. They haven't beaten anyone of substance yet. If they beat all three of those teams, then they can bark, right now they are just another good team, NOT A STATE CHAMPION threat yet... I get so amazed at anyone thinking anyone can say that........I'll tell you what if they beat all three of those teams , I am so sure they won't,,,, I will go to Buddy's Bar B Q right beside Bearden High school and pay for anyone's meal on Sunday March 29th who says COACHT sent me.....I will be happy to oblige.......but my money is safe ... Tall order for Mo West, ya'll are painting them into a corner I don't think they will fill.....but I have been wrong before and will gladly pay up if I am

Mo West STATE CHAMPION?????? I see it says in previous post that NED NEWTTER JACk thinks that many people think they will be State Champion......Maybe many people from Morristown but NOT KNOXVILLE. They haven't beaten anyone of substance yet. If they beat all three of those teams, then they can bark, right now they are just another good team, NOT A STATE CHAMPION threat yet... I get so amazed at anyone thinking anyone can say that........I'll tell you what if they beat all three of those teams , I am so sure they won't,,,, I will go to Buddy's Bar B Q right beside Bearden High school and pay for anyone's meal on Sunday March 29th who says COACHT sent me.....I will be happy to oblige.......but my money is safe ... Tall order for Mo West, ya'll are painting them into a corner I don't think they will fill.....but I have been wrong before and will gladly pay up if I am

Just in case, what time will you be there on the 29th? and for how long?

Hey "On The Pitch", i don't believe anyone on here said that Mo West was going to win state...like you said, Ned said that he thinks many people think Mo West will win state...I am not one of them. I believe they definitely have a shot at it, but I did not say they were championship bound. I see that you are going to be at the Buddy's Bar-b-q by Bearden....so im guessing you are from or a fan of Bearden. Sorry if you took offense...maybe Bearden will win another title this year...its been a few years. I am not expecting them to win state....but I would be glad if they did because they were teammates of mine. In all honesty, I think Bearden has a good chance at winning state this year, but then again I haven't gotten to see farragut and Catholic play and a few other teams. By the way, if Mo West does beat those teams, i expect to have some free Bar-b-q. Me, you, and "ihavenofriendz" will have a feast. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

OnThePitch,

You are correct that beating Catholic, Farragut, and CAK is a tall order, but have you seen Morristown West play recently? I have not seen them this year, but saw them last year and was impressed. I have also heard good things about them from reputable sources. While you're money probably is safe due to the competition, I'd still like to know when you'll be at Buddy's on Sunday. And, if you're interested, I'd be willing to place a bet that Mo West will not go winless in this tournament.

OnThePitch,

You are correct that beating Catholic, Farragut, and CAK is a tall order, but have you seen Morristown West play recently? I have not seen them this year, but saw them last year and was impressed. I have also heard good things about them from reputable sources. While you're money probably is safe due to the competition, I'd still like to know when you'll be at Buddy's on Sunday. And, if you're interested, I'd be willing to place a bet that Mo West will not go winless in this tournament.

I wouldn't bet anyone will go winless in this tournament , they are all good teams. I have just seen CAK, Farragut , and Catholic in scrimmages or games this year and they are all pretty good. There is a lot of soccer to be played to win a State Championship and Mo West would not only have to be lucky they would have to have few injuries and the ball bounce right. They may be a great match for those 3 teams, but I have been here a while and the game is played on the field not on the boards. .....We will see, but those of you convinced MO West owns Knoxville, much less the state are in for a bit of a surprise. I'll have worked it out with Buddy's by the end of Mo West's game Saturday, for anyone of you anytime Sunday.......However, I feel confident I'll only be buyint my lunch..........Good Luck to ALL!