Bearden Tournament

NedNatterjack

BUMP

NOW FOLKS CAN READ THIS ONE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.

Wondering how catholic will do after that result with loudon. We will find out fast if that is a fluke or not!!!

may have to check some of these out.

anyone else going? and which matches?

Well i think ill be going to the CAK and Catholic games for sure

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooo ...... What is it with all the G's coming out?

We've got BIG. LIL, MED and soon a LEFT G & RIGHT G, maybe an UP G and DOWN G.........

I'm feeling like a H20 G. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> G

Soooooo ...... What is it with all the G's coming out?

We've got BIG. LIL, MED and soon a LEFT G & RIGHT G, maybe an UP G and DOWN G.........

I'm feeling like a H20 G. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> G

I think LilG is an aspiring rapper...

I don't know whether to be flattered or to sue for copyright infringement!

CAK 1

Mo West 1

We had them up till about 3 minutes left. They got a direct and put it away. Congrats to West for fighting back. It was a sloppy field (though not as bad as last year!) and there was a ton of sliding, and poor attempt at dribbling by both teams. I don't know why players insist on playing like they are on a dry field when they AREN'T!!! Agh! Frustrating.

I truly enjoy playing Mo West. Todd Bradley is one class act, and I really admire his players, too. Can't wait to see what they do later in the season!

I don't know whether to be flattered or to sue for copyright infringement!

CAK 1

Mo West 1

We had them up till about 3 minutes left. They got a direct and put it away. Congrats to West for fighting back. It was a sloppy field (though not as bad as last year!) and there was a ton of sliding, and poor attempt at dribbling by both teams. I don't know why players insist on playing like they are on a dry field when they AREN'T!!! Agh! Frustrating.

I truly enjoy playing Mo West. Todd Bradley is one class act, and I really admire his players, too. Can't wait to see what they do later in the season!

Darn! There goes lunch. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the post broomer. I don't know about you guys, but I can not wait until this weekend. I do think that the eventual state champion will be at this tournament.

I believe Morristown West has the most to prove here. Many people think that they are going to be the state champion this year. I think they have a very good chance, but this tournament will really show people what they have. Will the experience of them playing together over the years pay off for this one chance. We'll know a lot more after March 29. If they can beat CAK, Farragut, and Catholic, I believe they will be the top choice for the state champion in AAA.

This is my opinion, what does everyone else think about these teams? I look forward to all of these games.

Morristown West! You proved NEDNATTERJACK doesnt really know east TN soccer!

Thanks guys

Morristown West! You proved NEDNATTERJACK doesnt really know east TN soccer!

Thanks guys /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How so? Not being smart, just don't understand how it proved him wrong...

Me neither...CAK is a quality side, and Mo West tied them. I know it was pre-season, but CAK also beat Bearden. I think Mo. West more than proved themselves last night by drawing w/ a great team out of knoxville. I actually think Mo. West helped PROVE Ned's point.

NED's opinion was that they might be a state championship team, if they went undefeated this weekend.

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! That is crazy to even make such a statement with all the powerhouses in knoxville.

(the chance of ANY team going undefeated this weekend is possible, not probable)

Anyways, they have farragut tonight!

BigG,

Have you seen farragut play at all this year, and if so, what do you think will happen tonight when they play MO WEST?

NED's opinion was that they might be a state championship team, if they went undefeated this weekend.

THAT DIDNT HAPPEN! That is crazy to even make such a statement with all the powerhouses in knoxville.

(the chance of ANY team going undefeated this weekend is possible, not probable)

Anyways, they have farragut tonight!

BigG,

Have you seen farragut play at all this year, and if so, what do you think will happen tonight when they play MO WEST?

Rain is the great equalizer...