Bearden Tournament

NedNatterjack

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure, but my source says that even Doyle himself will say he fell short of the record.

Thanks for the insight ihavenofriendzz. kinda interested as to who your source is.... did he grad in 04? i played club ball with the class of 04 and at sometime or another i think i played with every member of the class that played at farragut. Man that was an incredible team when they were seniors. that a good topic..... best teams from the past....

Thanks for the insight ihavenofriendzz. kinda interested as to who your source is.... did he grad in 04? i played club ball with the class of 04 and at sometime or another i think i played with every member of the class that played at farragut. Man that was an incredible team when they were seniors. that a good topic..... best teams from the past....

Yeah, my brother graduated in '03 and I started at Farragut in the fall of '03.. that spring of '03 season was what really got me into soccer. I never really bother watching it that much, but my brother was good friends with Rob so I ended up going to a few games with them. I can still remember both those Bearden games. That one, I think it was region? maybe district, but Farragut won like 5-4. seemed like the last 3 minutes of that game took 10 minutes. haha. and my brother also played many sports with the Doyles while growing up so I have known them for almost as long as I can remember.

• 9 months later...

Whodat8519,

First off, Doyle is alive and well. I spoke with him and we both have no idea what your talking about. Who did you hear that from?

You also spelled Spencer's last name completely wrong. It sounds like you wanted to play at Farragut, and didn't.

Doyle was a stud, but Jared went further with his talent.

There's some clarification for you.....

I would like some too.... Who are you? When did you play?

Farragut in '03 had more talent but 04' was run by a close senior group that mixed together perfectly. Also, the four horsemen (Brian Hill, Jared Britcher, Spencer Brabrowsky, and Aaron Doyle) were a big part of their success. I played soccer with Aaron Doyle for 2 years, his junior and senior year in high school. I even did the team's stats. He was easily the best player that I ever played with. Super nice guy. I'm 99% sure he had over 45 goals and 30+ assists his senior year. I know that he stopped playing out of high school but picked it back up 3 years later. Not sure how he did. Somebody just told me that he might have passed away a year ago, but I don't see anything about that so I don't believe it. That's why I joined this site, I was trying to figure out what happened to him. I'd appreciate clarification please.

I believe you were strongly tied to that Farragut Team because only a true player or Fan would have know the Coach called those guys the 4 horesemen... I looked it up ion the interenet and found that nickname for them, so the validity to your statement must be true. Aaron is alive and kicking and played in college football at MTSU and soccer at Queens....Mack 6 is interested in who you are because he comes from a long line of Knoxville Soccer Family and was the best of his family to boot...Now Whodat8519 who you be?