AE at Grace Christian

Turtle

WHAT IM SRY I CANT HEAR YOU IHAVE AN UNDEFEATED DISTRICT RECORD IN MY EAR HA HA

if your from grace and you are bragging about an udefeated district record so far i wanna hear you say that when you play Harriman and when you face Skidemore from Rockwood.. hahaha WONT BE UNDEFEATED ANYMORE!!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your from grace and you are bragging about an udefeated district record so far i wanna hear you say that when you play Harriman and when you face Skidemore from Rockwood.. hahaha WONT BE UNDEFEATED ANYMORE!!!!!

Yes very true Harriman especially will blast the so called Christian Academy off the field

The boys from the wood should too but give or take that will be a good game folks.

• 2 weeks later...

i believe Grace split with harriman, and Grace won the 2nd of the two games 8-0, faced rockwood and won BOTH games and had to face Skidemore the 2nd game and won 9-5..so yup ur rite, they didnt go undefeated,but ended 7-1 in district