Miss Basketball "09-10" Single A

wormy1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is way too early for this, but based only on what I have seen this year (East Tennessee excluded for the most part), here are the favorites and some that could get a look depending on if they can follow up the 08-09 season with an even better 09-10 season (in no particular order):

Front-Runners

Laken Leonard (Sr.) - Jackson County

Beth Hawn (Sr.) - Forrest

Molly Heady (Sr.) - Clarkrange

Other Extremely Good Players Who Come to Mind and May Also Be in the Mix

Kelli Reed (Sr.) - Clarkrange

T.T. Flowers (So.) - Lake County

Sara Nelms (Sr.) - Cornersville

Alaina Jordan (Jr.) - Coalfield

Carly Daniel (Jr.) - Wayne County

Molly Wallsmith (Sr.) - Bradford

Alycia Simmons (Jr.) - Perry County

Katie Mullins (Sr.) - Middle Tennessee Christian

Heather Vann (Jr.) - Moore County

Emily Bowman (Sr.) - Jackson County

Layce Colter (Jr.) - Red Boiling Springs

Jordan Galey (Jr.) - Greenfield

Kayla Gibson (Sr.) - Pickett County

Brittany Montgomery (Sr.) - Scotts Hill

Kinsley Williams (Sr.) - Loretto

Taylor Stout (Sr.) - Gleason

Brooke Warren (Sr.) - Perry County

Jennilee Lenker (Sr.) - Eagleville

Abby Laws (Jr.) - Loretto

Sharon Morgan (Jr.) - Middleton

there's a lot of bb to be played and who knows about burnout, injuries and new players improving etc. but Molly Heady will be a contender because she is a good player and will be relied on much more to do more as a lot of talent graduated and they won't be as balanced with great players as this year so her stats will be up in all phases of the game alone with Kelli Reed's scoring ability will make her a contender also.

Wow..A lot of pollsters have T.T. on a lot of their posts for at least chance..A lot seem to have her in their top 3..Most have her in the top 5 from what I've read..The Sportswriters,people who most haven't actually seen her play ,just decided to leave her off the All State team..I guess they thought it's just a mark on a piece of paper and that they've seen some of the other girls play and they're pretty good..plus they're from this area..So..No big deal..I guess since Lake Co is so far away...the farthest corner in the State..not going to be a big deal..Probably think Lake Co doesn't have any talent..All you sportswriters should be ashamed to call yourselves sportswriters and knowing sports if yall were the ones that voted for 3 girls to make all state on a team that finished 4th in their district..!

GIVE ME A BREAK YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS ALMOST A YEAR AWAY ITS SOFTBALL AND AAU BASKETBALL SEASON NOW YALL NEED TO GET A HOBBY MOW YARDS OR SOMETHING AND IM SITTIN HERE READING IT GOSH I NEED TO START MY LAWNMOWER THIS IS SAD

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We play AAU and I sold my lawn mower yesterday! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />