Warrior Spring Classic Week!

davidlimbaugh

MTCAFAN,

I just saw our JV schedule and we play you guys Thursday night for our first game. I don't think our JV has won a game yet if that helps!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My son plays Varsity and they will be with the JV team for support. If we get there in time we will make it to the game as well.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on the Warrior Spring Classic. We are moving the Championship game from MTSU to Riverdale Sunday.

One of MTSU's managers had an extended illness and had to withdraw this semester so I don't have anyone to help me with the field because the other managers are traveling with the team on their 2-week road trip.

The program has already been printed with the championship game with MTSU and as the DJ there I was looking forward to showing off the new facility but hard to do without someone from Middle to help. I am hoping next year's sunbelt schedule will have Middle on the road again and we have a full complement of managers.