Nashville Celtics

Mrob thanks for the info please keep posting about the Celtics.

Do you know when they will post the Riverdale classic brackets for this weekend.

Also I saw on the Select Web site announcing their tryouts and he was charging $5 registration fee to tryout. That guy does not miss a trick. He also likes himself on video a Lot!

Riverdale is always late with schedule due to late entries. I wouldn't look for pools till Wednesday night... Thursday afternoon.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC, Fred chose to play with Memphis Select as well as DC teammate John Hudson. They both will fill it up where ever they go. Memphis Select will be very happy and I wish them both well. They are 2012's by the way.

I will be keeping up with them pretty closely over the Summer. I knew John was playing with the Memphis Select, but someone said earlier that Fred was going to play with the Celtics. I guess travel would be brought into consideration for those 2 as well. Celtics look to still have an awesome team. Good Luck to ya'll this Summer!

CELTIC 15'S WENT 2-2 AT RIVERDALE PLAYING UP AT 16U. LOST TO THE CHAMPS MIDDLE TN MAGIC BY 5 AND LOST TO AGAME BY 9. PLAYED WELL FOR FIRST TOURNEY. GOTTA SURE UP THE DEFENSE BEFORE "REAL DEAL" IN LITTLE ROCK IN TWO WEEKS. TEAM WAS LED THIS WEEK BY JOHN ROSS GLOVER, AUSTIN BLACKWELL, VARI CRAIG AND CORN ELDER. OVERALL, COACH BLACKWELL WILL HAVE TEAM PRIMED AND READY BEFORE REAL DEAL.