A Monster Thrower at Creekwood high

callemclose

Just so you know, monkey central, Dickens is a junior. "get YOUR facts straight"

But hey, maybe one day you'll be good at something, like sucking up to fellow competitors.

ooooooooh.....ok "white stink". i said " i think hes a senior". never said that he was, just said i thought. (it would help if you actually read the posts instead of runnin ya mouth) you're about as dumb as rocks. but it's ok. one day you will be able to "git r done!" you know what? Jesus still loves you even if YOU lose every meet! and we'll see where you're at when regions comes. and i'll know who you are by your shoes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you guys are both retarded, so just shut up and quit spamming the boards with your ignorant insults

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creekwood has a kid this year Bryan Dickens that is throwing 110-120 from power. After talking to him he is just coming off a broken foot and can not spin for another week I project him to throw about 150-160 when he is able to spin. If want to see something special check him out he is a monster.

Crumley out of SHHS throws at 160' from the power..