Oakland High School

MidTennFootball

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks that way, but the administrations could very well step back and look top interview more people. I think KT had some extenuating circumstances right now that would make it tough for him to leave Shelbyville right now.

Who else could be in the mix? I would agree that KT had some things that would have made it hard for him to leave. He has dug some roots in Shelbyville.

All good things must come to an end. If Oakland struggles to be relevant for awhile, so be it. I think whomever is hired will be given ample time to their own thing.

Don't bet on it. I heard that "give you time to rebuild it" line once. I believed them and was unemployed in a year. You cannot trust anyone in business and like it or not coaching IS a business. Both Thomas and Green would be fine choices.

It looks that way, but the administrations could very well step back and look top interview more people. I think KT had some extenuating circumstances right now that would make it tough for him to leave Shelbyville right now.

http://www.t-g.com/story/1530733.html

Extenuating circumstances?? How about he loves Shelbyville, both the school and the city, and he wants to continue to build something very special. This article puts it perfectly. The grass is not always greener on the other side and money is not always the answer. Plus, these two programs are right about at the same level and he's got a good bit of talent returning. Why bother? He's got it made where he is. Looks like he made the right choice for himself and his family.

been hearing that green turned down the job yesterday, and thomas and woodson withdrew their names. WOW. this will just prolong the situation!!