east vs west tn baseball

sandbagger

The East is Better look at the prospect they produce each year, esp. around the ETSU area, 9 guys from my high school are right now playing D1-5 D2-4 baseball

East has to be better, I dont know much about the Memphis area teams.

But East has Knox area teams that are good, and Dobyns-Bennett a little north.

But what about the teams around Nashville? Would they go with the East or West?

East has to be better, I dont know much about the Memphis area teams.

But East has Knox area teams that are good, and Dobyns-Bennett a little north.

But what about the teams around Nashville? Would they go with the East or West?

middle is by far the most competitive baseball around and probably produces the best teams.

middle is by far the most competitive baseball around and probably produces the best teams.

I think the talent pool in East Tennessee is more concentrated in a smaller number of schools. Farragut probably has the best team in a 7 game series vs any school in the state, however, I dont know how deep the competition is in all classifications. Other than Farragut, did any of the other East Tennessee teams win a state championship or make the championship game? I think Memphis is probably the same situation-several schools with very strong teams but it falls off quick after that.

Middle Tennessee has alot of very good teams, probably not a super team this yr but alot of good players spread out. Some of the districts in Middle Tennessee are very tough with most of the teams having a couple of good/great pitchers. Take the AAA district that involves Williamson County for example..there are about 8-10 D-1 prospects playing in that district right now on about 5 different teams. The same could be said for the AAA district in Rutherford Co.

I think the talent pool in East Tennessee is more concentrated in a smaller number of schools. Farragut probably has the best team in a 7 game series vs any school in the state, however, I dont know how deep the competition is in all classifications. Other than Farragut, did any of the other East Tennessee teams win a state championship or make the championship game? I think Memphis is probably the same situation-several schools with very strong teams but it falls off quick after that.

Middle Tennessee has alot of very good teams, probably not a super team this yr but alot of good players spread out. Some of the districts in Middle Tennessee are very tough with most of the teams having a couple of good/great pitchers. Take the AAA district that involves Williamson County for example..there are about 8-10 D-1 prospects playing in that district right now on about 5 different teams. The same could be said for the AAA district in Rutherford Co.

Since 2004 East Tennessee has had a team in the championship game every year except one. The 2004 Final was Farragut vs Knox Halls were both teams were from Knoxville. Farragut is the team from the East that usually makes it to the big show but there are other East Tennessee teams that make noise also. South Doyle was runner up in 2007 and Science Hill got beat in the Semi Finals by 1 to Champ Bartlett. There are tons of baseball players from all over East Tennessee that go on to play Division 1 baseball

The East, West, and Middle all have great teams and produce great talents that go on to play at the next level. It is silly to debate over which is the best.

well whats the point of coach t then? ha....but i east tn might have better talent but i still find it hard to believe that they have any better TEAMS than the memphis area