fastest 2 milers

Weezy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Mahaney, and Snyder got together this afternoon for a tune up race just to get our legs moving. Went pretty well.

I really enjoyed the first six laps of conversation and when we hit the mark, the boys in blue looked at each other and took off. Tired legs prevented me from catching the rascals but I'm okay with the time. Not a bad start to the year. 8:21

Snyder finished in 8:16 while Mahaney went gung ho and even dropped a sick nasty closing lap to finish around 8:05.

Keep in mind our first six laps had a majority of politics, foreign religion and the societal expectations of a fallen mankind, and current events discussion, so I think next time we do this we could all break 8.

Do you idiots realize that the National High School record is 8:34?

I think you all accidentally typed an 8 instead of a 1 and 0.

No their correct, still cant believe they broke my national record! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

oh well next time i wont stop for that hotdog /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> on a diet anyways so that would probably help

Do you idiots realize that the National High School record is 8:34?

I think you all accidentally typed an 8 instead of a 1 and 0.

TEN SOMETHING?!?!!?

TEN SOMETHING?!?!?!!?

that's how long it takes for the pizza delivery man to make the trip to the track to meet us after our race.

TN record book says:

3200 Meter Run

8:46.47 Andrew Bumbalough Brentwood Academy 2004

National Record appears to be:

3,200 Meters: 8:36.3 2-Mile) - 8:46.40 by Luke Puskedra of Judge Memorial Catholic.

8:16 and 8:21 do not seem realistic, but good luck hitting that mark during an official track meet.

I would think that time would be an instant scholarship.