Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

WOW EastTennesseeFootball99, What Great Positive comments you have made after a BIG win vs. Mo-East. Why aren’t you Mr. Positive this week!

Funny thing is when the junior class now you guys have were freshmen... Their parents thought they were just all of it and should be on varsity... Well they are all starting for the most part from an above comment. It was stated that there are only 4 seniors player the rest are juniors. So where all the all mighty juniors that went underfeated as freshman that were suppose to be so good? HUH? They are so suppose to be the best class to ever come through JC in the last 5 years? Where are they at? OH yeah limping along at 4-5 thats where...

I did not hear a single “rational” parent of the undefeated freshmen class in 2007 say that their kid should be starting on varsity that season. IMHO, maybe only Brad Mason had the speed at that time to help with the kickoffs as a middle returner, but that is a BIG maybe. As far as the team’s record goes, they played one of the toughest schedules in the state for the first 4 games, but you obviously have a short term memory lapse from us playing on the road the 3 of the first 4 games and playing a preseason top ten Bearden team for the home opener.

And this cowbell thing :blush: wow ive never seen such ignorance. Now i could maybe see brigning a cowbell ringing it, by all means yes bring something that makes noise thats not my concern... But CowBell nation? Are you serious? And having a banner for this. And coming from adults too i think it absolutely hilarious and if i were a player on this team i would be embarrassed :?: This is just anohter example of division in this program and it seems to me that there are more than a few of them. Its called be apart of PATRIOT NATION. There are to many groups within the fans and players and this program will never reach the success it once did EVER. There is no one heartbeat with this team. I bleieve thats the moto for you guys right? Well this team obviously doesnt have that. Nor the fans.

First of all, I am not ignorant, nor is my wife.

Nor are ANY members of the Cowbell Nation.

To imply or state so shows how much you actually LOATHE the school, the kids and the fans in general who cheer for the team no matter what.

We are NOT embarrassed to show school sprit!

I never quit, I never surrender. It is an Army thing. You may or may not understand.

Also, during one of the last home games, my wife gave a child a small set of bells that my daughter made and the smile on that child’s face was priceless. Last week, we had a couple of other small children ask if they could ring a bell. We had extras and they rang some and they watched the game some and had a good time. You need to get a clue about supporting the team during a game and growing a fan base. You also obviously have no clue how many times I have been told by the players that THEY appreciate hearing those cowbells and knowing that we support them, not cussing them or at them.

4-5 going into the last game, playing one of the worst teams in the state, south doyle at 0-9 yes JC will win it wont mean anything but their coaches and some fans who like decieving themselves into thinking something has been accomplished this season will think they have accomplished something by finsihing 5-5 probably. Reality check for all of you all. COMBINED RECORD OF OPPONENTS WHO THOSE 5 WINS COME AGAINST: 13-23 B) yeah thats impressive right there. There is no traditon, no passion left in this program like it once was. Its sad to see. JC has not made any turn around since Scott Meadows left and i dont believe it will ever come back to the dominance it used to be. They let Scott get out of their hands and he is by far the best coach JC has had compared to the last two. I would have loved to see what he could have done with the talents of this team. Its honestly sad to see. Goodluck against south doyle as if it even you even need it playing a team at 0-9 and goodluck to the seniors who are playing their last game, especially the ones who have been there for 4 years and stuck it out even through the controversey with Euvarard. It is always a sad night for seniors of any team knowing they are playing there last game

You play the schedule you are given, in the region you are placed in, Period.

The combined record of ALL the opponents that we have played is 45 wins to 36 losses. That would include an undefeated SC team so, No one is deceiving themselves.

Finishing 5-5 and having an outside shot at a wild card is better than folding the tents and saying “Oh shucks, we lost one or two games and decided we will not play anymore and give effort or show up to practice or run or do any of the hundreds of other things it takes to get ready to play on High School Football on Friday nights. Maybe we should just quit and give up.” These young men gave a heck of an effort this season despite people like you constantly putting them down.

You must be a bitter person to have so much hatred of the current coaching staff. These men give up more time effort and energy and do not deserve such tripe.

Also, you need to run your postings through a spell check. Your grammar is atrocious.

I do find it interesting to read your opinions about Jeff County football and the fan support. If all we did as fans was sit on our hands, keep our mouths shut and act like we are at a funeral, well that would be a disservice to the young men who give up so much to give us a few hours of memories on Friday Nights. May God Bless them all!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!! Join the Cowbell nation.

PS: Oh yes, BTW to those of you who hate me because I am not “from here", my Oneida High School Indians, that would be OHS, locked up ANOTHER District title and should be hosting a playoff game or two. They smacked the taste out of that much improved Sunbright team. This week it is off to Jellico before the November schedule begins. :hungry:

Again: GO PATRIOTS!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is when the junior class now you guys have were freshmen... Their parents thought they were just all of it and should be on varsity... Well they are all starting for the most part from an above comment. It was stated that there are only 4 seniors player the rest are juniors. So where all the all mighty juniors that went underfeated as freshman that were suppose to be so good? HUH? They are so suppose to be the best class to ever come through JC in the last 5 years? Where are they at? OH yeah limping along at 4-5 thats where... And this cowbell thing :thumb: wow ive never seen such ignorance. Now i could maybe see brigning a cowbell ringing it, by all means yes bring something that makes noise thats not my concern... But CowBell nation? Are you serious? And having a banner for this. And coming from adults too i think it absolutely hilarious and if i were a player on this team i would be embarrassed :thumb: This is just anohter example of division in this program and it seems to me that there are more than a few of them. Its called be apart of PATRIOT NATION. There are to many groups within the fans and players and this program will never reach the success it once did EVER. There is no one heartbeat with this team. I bleieve thats the moto for you guys right? Well this team obviously doesnt have that. Nor the fans. 4-5 going into the last game, playing one of the worst teams in the state, south doyle at 0-9 yes JC will win it wont mean anything but their coaches and some fans who like decieving themselves into thinking something has been accomplished this season will think they have accomplished something by finsihing 5-5 probably. Reality check for all of you all. COMBINED RECORD OF OPPONENTS WHO THOSE 5 WINS COME AGAINST: 13-23 :thumb: yeah thats impressive right there. There is no traditon, no passion left in this program like it once was. Its sad to see. JC has not made any turn around since Scott Meadows left and i dont believe it will ever come back to the dominance it used to be. They let Scott get out of their hands and he is by far the best coach JC has had compared to the last two. I would have loved to see what he could have done with the talents of this team. Its honestly sad to see. Goodluck against south doyle as if it even you even need it playing a team at 0-9 and goodluck to the seniors who are playing their last game, especially the ones who have been there for 4 years and stuck it out even through the controversey with Euvarard. It is always a sad night for seniors of any team knowing they are playing there last game

Wow. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed , did you? So much negativity......You are totally whacked out crazy about Scott Meadows cause everyone knows that he has as much loyalty to a program as Saban! And to diss this JCHS team is pure mean and unfair. They have worked hard all year and fought their hearts out. Coming back from 0-4 is amazing and they gave the two top teams in the conference a fight! Why don't you go hang out with Meadows...He will kick you to the side soon!

Not quite. I wake up and touch with reality unlike you and some others. Wow coming back from 0-4 is amazing? Come on lets be real please.You came back from 0-4 by beating teams that are simply sub par.East is the only real win of your guys season. In all due respect i cant stand the fact that some people like to just act as if everything is good and dandy. Well wake up and see reality. This has not been a successfull season and neither was last season. Another note...This district with sevier, west, east, jc, seymour, cherokee, cocke, and south doyle happened to be one of the easier districts throughout the state of tennessee.

hmmm.... reality check?? wake up!! ya this season has been a disappointment by large, but this team has grown so much. We started 0-4. lost to Greeneville, Bearden, Severville, and William Blount. One of those teams are undefeated in 6A Football and we had them! Greeneville and Bearden are good teams!

They are all going to the playoffs i do beleive! Although im not to sure about William Blount. Then we started rollin. Beat Seymour, Cocke County, and Cherokee. Lost to West in a "mudfight" and just had a dramatic win over East. If you went to any of our games you would see how much this team has grown and over come adversity. And we still have a shot at a possible Wild Card once we take care of buisness Friday night! Stop with the Negativity!!! Come behind this Team!! Were close!!! Stop with this aragrance!!!

OHSGrad, Sunshine1, and HeadBusta....well said gentlemen. EastTennessee needs to get over his 'hater' attitude. My wise old Daddy used to tell us, "If you can't say anything positive, keep your trap shut."

The Patriots have shown great growth this season. Let the hateful, stupid comments of some folks roll off your backs like water off a duck. Know that more people are pulling for you there are 'hating' on you.

Keep your focus this week and don't let SD sneak one in on you. Too many times, teams take a winless team for granted and it bites them. Hang tough and take nothing for granted!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!

I have been thinking about this new playoff plan. How fair is this? If Jeff beats SD (should be inevitable, orphans are lining up to be adopted by SD because they beat no one) the Patriots will come in third in their district and not make the playoffs. Meanwhile, East and Seymour will finish 4th and 5th in the district and go to the playoffs having been beaten by who? You guessed it, the Patriots!! :thumb:

It's not about fair, it's about classification. There is only one other school in your classification and you lost to them. East finished second out of six class 5-A school where you finished second out of two class 6-A schools. Granted you beat them but why would it be "fair" for you to go when you finished last in your classification?

It's not about fair, it's about classification. There is only one other school in your classification and you lost to them. East finished second out of six class 5-A school where you finished second out of two class 6-A schools. Granted you beat them but why would it be "fair" for you to go when you finished last in your classification?

You are correct, it is not about fairness.

It is about more money for the T$$AA and the new fangled classifications they put together.

I still think that the old classifications from last year worked just fine for parity and that they could have mixed the schools in the districts around to cut down on travel costs if that was the “real” goal.

I think that we MAY get a wild card if we DISTROY South Doyle.

I am talking 55-0, but even that may not be enough. I hate that is comes down to destroying the other team, but that may be the only way to wild card our way into a playoff spot.

Either way, provided we win Friday night, this was a better season than last.

Good Luck to the seniors in your future endeavors. May God smile on you and may you keep Him first in your heart. :thumb:

GO PATRIOTS!!!

No, no chance at all. It's impossible, contrary to whatever is being sad, 0 chance for playoffs.

Actually, they do have a chance at a wild card.

No matter how much you wish they did not.

So enjoy your run in the playoffs and keep your negaivity to yourself and your trojan's. :huh:

GO PATRIOTS!!!

That is false, there is no chance for them to make the playoffs. Claiming that they do only shows your ignorance toward this new playoff system, which is actually very simple. If you go to the tssaa website and read a little before looking at both the standings and the wildcard list, its painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that they are done, sorry. Prove me wrong and show me how they can make the playoffs and I will show you how you are wrong.

Jeff has only earned one respectable win. And Cherokee, Seymour, and Cocke County??? Really? Three powerhouses right there. Someone get these kids their championship rings right now!!! :blink:

You need to go hang out with EastTennessee! Somehow all you haters forget that we are talking about 15-18 year old boys-That have worked hard and fought hard through rough times. Give them a break! I mean why do you even have jchs in your call name!