District 3 (Halls, Powell, O.Ridge, West, Karns, etc..

Rebelsports

I don't think anyone will think the #6 seed will be a pushover. The Halls offense has ignited the past couple of weeks. I think this will be a exciting tournament. Go Red Devils. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain seems to switch the schedule up a bit but 2 teams got games in. Central beat harden valley 14 0 Robinson pitched for central don't know the pitcher for hv. Buckner came in for central in the 4th to finish the game. Powell beat west 3 2 in a close game. I think Byrd pitched for Powell and cantrell for west.

Rain seems to switch the schedule up a bit but 2 teams got games in. Central beat harden valley 14 0 Robinson pitched for central don't know the pitcher for hv. Buckner came in for central in the 4th to finish the game. Powell beat west 3 2 in a close game. I think Byrd pitched for Powell and cantrell for west.

I'm not sure who Byrd is /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ,but Owenby pitched a great game for Powell. Cantrell pitched a heck of a game for West as well. It was a pitcher's dual with the only 2 extra base hits coming from Powell, a pair of doubles by Skeen. Powell also had clutch RBI singles from Hobby and Rhyne.

I'm not sure who Byrd is /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ,but Owenby pitched a great game for Powell. Cantrell pitched a heck of a game for West as well. It was a pitcher's dual with the only 2 extra base hits coming from Powell, a pair of doubles by Skeen. Powell also had clutch RBI singles from Hobby and Rhyne.

Clinton fans, what happened to Matt Marsh against Halls? From the newspaper article it appears Halls got to him early. He's an excellent pitcher -- I watched him a week ago against AC and he looked very good.

PhatCat, is that Drake Owenby who pitched? He's a freshman, right? If so, that's stout.

It was Drake Ownby, a freshman, who got the win over West. Drake has had a very good year for Powell.

I agree, HTV. Drake has been very solid on the mound this year. Powell is a very young team. They are starting 3 freshmen, 2 sophs, and 2 juniors right now, with another freshman lefty in the rotation. Powell had 2 freshmen and a soph that earned all-district team honors, as well as four upper-classmen.

The future looks very bright for the Panthers. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I agree, HTV. Drake has been very solid on the mound this year. Powell is a very young team. They are starting 3 freshmen, 2 sophs, and 2 juniors right now, with another freshman lefty in the rotation. Powell had 2 freshmen and a soph that earned all-district team honors, as well as four upper-classmen.

The future looks very bright for the Panthers. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

WOW! Seven guys on the all-district team! When was that announce? I haven't seen anything about the all-district team.